Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

thepokerkid vs trogers

Let me start by saying im fucking stupid. I sent 100 paypal the pokerkid said the bcp was on the way. I figuredif anything I could get it reversed. I no I was stupid. I contacted bcp support to make sure there was nothing pending.

Hello! Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is Vane.

20:43Vanessa R:
    Hi Tylar

20:43tylar rogers:
    Hi I was told to comeback in 15min

and it has been

Im trying to see if I have money pending coming to me

20:44tylar rogers:
    my table name is KillingAAJJ

20:45tylar rogers:
    I was suppose to have money sent at 7 but it never showed up

20:45Vanessa R:
    Unfortunately, you will need to check with your friend if he send the transfer

why?

cant you see

20:46tylar rogers:
    I don't understand

20:46tylar rogers:
    He says he sent, but it never showed up so I wanna make sure. Its been over an hour

20:47tylar rogers:
    HEllo?

20:47Vanessa R:
    You do not have a pending transfer

20:47Vanessa R:
    We recommend you to contact your friend

20:47tylar rogers:
    thanks

PokerOwned Master
    That looks like an awfull slow support lol....

Other then that, thepokerkid i hope trogers gets the money back or gets the bcp if not gtfo , and dont forget 2................ accually GTFO

Ill handle this. Trogers is good people ill squash it with bcp

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Its in PayPal hands now

PokerOwned Demi-God
    And the support on bcp took over an hour to tell me if I had something pending

were you able to reverse the paypal?
    did you use offsite trading?

Survey Master
    I find it odd someone would be oblivious enough to scam a PayPal transaction.

It's very possible with the issues last night that there WAS a delay/error in the transfer... but I definitely take troger's over the other individual. I have never experienced an issue with trogers and he has always sent first to me without issue/trades falling through.

Do NOT mention to PayPal that this was for Poker Funds. Tell them you have not received your item and you wish to dispute the transaction.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I was hoping it was just a delay but I contacted bcp support and they said nothing was pending or sent. It took over an hour for bcp to tell me since the milli problems where going on. This was the one time I did not go through Off-site. If you look in off-site you can see I go through there and use it alot. I was just running out of time for what I wanted the bcp for so I took a chance and take the blame. I put my claim in to paypal but since I sent as "friend or family" I might be screwed. I always send like that so there are no fees and never plan on reversing on anyone. Maybe its just cause I see his name on here but I thought in the moment that I had just did a deal with him last week. Anyways I just made this forum to warn about him. Hopefully it just ends up being a mistake and it gets cleared up.

this is what happens when you DESPERATE!! as you said you were. you asked in chat if anyone traded i said i never dealt with him someone else said dont send first dont be a fool
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Demi-God
    When I asked that I had already done the deal. I just asked to see if I should be worried. It was not as much Desperate. I had 160$ coming 20 min after I needed the money from the Bulls game. Like I said Just wanted to put a bet in that I thought was a sure thing(Spurs game which won) It was more compulsive. And yes I was a fool. Ive owned up to that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast