Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Banned

suckmyyyyy v jerseytime

Pretty simple, loaned him twice in one day on friday or saturday and he said payback tomorrow. Tired of waiting

PokerOwned Master
    Yes I did say i would. Being on this site has given me viruses in the past week. Those viruses have led to fights with my girlfriend about the computer that we share. I couldnt download anything cause she was in my ear all day. So Ive been on this almost two weeks. And Im trying to figure out how to earn points and pay u back, withot fucking up my computer.Anyway I appreciate the loan, but sometimes you have to leave your own house cause your girlfriend is so annoying. So then I cant pay anyone back. But Im under suspicion for missing freerolls and the whole thing is causing me stress. Thx for the loan but sometimes life gets in the way and I cant be on , let alone downloading.You seemed cool but calling me out like this , without asking me first, kind of lame. Anyway gl

Zab
    Sorry but I do have to declare a winner.

Jersey, read about downloads.. Use sandboxie.

If you need help with anything else lemme know
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Master Sergeant
    always people bitchin about loaning and shit, its like poker, you gamble, and you lose sometimes, dont want to hear your bad beat stories

Banned
    I agree devils. I don't mind loaning people any amount of points, what I do mind is when I loan someone and I see them playing in every freeroll for the next two days without paying back. Paying back a loan should be your first priority. If you haven't already Zab I'd like you to close the dispute in my favor, thanks

PokerOwned Pro
    suckmyy in her defence comes on everydayand loans and loans points out and i don't see why certain ppl are spoiling this!!!!!!!!!!