Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

too Customs and to whomever else

For one the word "scammer" gets tossed around a lot, for one if I was a "scammer" I would of taken more then 1500 points from you customs that you openly gave to me after I asked, there was no SET time to send you the points back, yea if you haven't notice there's not many points converting let alone for outside of the US LET alone Canada, all I told you was be patient you'll get your points and the only reason why your harassing me about them because you lost a lot of LLB's and I understand i would be pissed too but anyways vent away you'll get them when I get them.

AND for whoever else I don't owe points too all I can say is, I don't owe you points I've paid back my debts only people i KNOW i owe is gametime and customs and of course vali all totaling like close to 2k, so get off my back lmao.

Banned
    (waits for the drama queens to post)

You are posting your pokerstars winnings daily, why not buy the points and pay your debts?
    or are you just making those up and typing them in chat?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    You are posting your pokerstars winnings daily, why not buy the points and pay your debts?
    I have offered pokerstars on several occasions i even have a market for it lmao but all you are US players a lot easier to sel carbon then it is to sell pokerstars

ay0o0o0o homeboy....i aint scared to say shit.....i told u once...pay me back...u told me yoo i got u the next day....i told u i wanted fukin juice if u didnt pay back within the next day and u agreed...you told me that u had like a 600 br on carbon.....to just give me cash or points...i dont get it....if u have money pay me...if not why lie about it.....bottom line...u told me an other u had carbon funds.....is so pay me that way....

Banned
    points for points and verification takes i dunno weeks on carbon and i just started to play carbon so like i said takes time be patient lmao once carbon goes through youll get your points on top of "juice"

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    points for points and verification takes i dunno weeks on carbon and i just started to play carbon so like i said takes time be patient lmao once carbon goes through youll get your points on top of "juice"
    Carbon verification took me 24 hours.

Banned
    i havnt been verified yet send my docs in and everything

Zab
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ive said what needed to be said im good

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast