Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Staked by laugson in the $5.50 1k gauranteed.

Played the 1k gauranteed tonight. Was staked by laugson. I made FT and scored $50. I agreed on 50/50 split. I am restricted because I allready got transfers. I owe laugson $25. I am posting this so ppl no I am not scamming him. Confirm in thread laugson. Thanks for staking me and best of luck to you. I will sens asap.

yeesss, same thing happend to me yest from madjek(( he staked me 5.50 for s toutney,, id idnt cash much,, but i did make the cash, in it,, for 10.05 totalllol and i wanted to send madkej back 5 dollars right awayy,, and i also cdnt transfer, either. casue of restricted it said,. i forgot i traded some pojts with someon ehre, the day befrroe,,,..so madjek told me to go awhead and play another tourney as part of the stake,,, so i did last nite,, then i lost it((((( thats why i wanted to send the 5 right back right away((( i guessss, of any1 stakes us, in the future,,, we have to m ake sure, we havent traded with any1 else in those last few days before too,, wel GLL sick and niceee job toooo

Survey Master
    you guys are doing the staking totally wrong. why does your staker get back less than you? hes supposed to get the buyin back then you split. so in reality sickread you owe 27.75 to potfan

Because that is called stakeback, and he was cool with 50/50 split of any cash.

yes toomy my staker told me 50 50 was cool tooo,, but i was mad i cndt transfer then

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Because that is called stakeback, and he was cool with 50/50 split of any cash.
    that is correct. whatever you guys agreed on is your business. i just noticed nobody was giving fee back in 1st 2 posts when staked

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    yeesss, same thing happend to me yest from madjek(( he staked me 5.50 for s toutney,, id idnt cash much,, but i did make the cash, in it,, for 10.05 totalllol and i wanted to send madkej back 5 dollars right awayy,, and i also cdnt transfer, either. casue of restricted it said,. i forgot i traded some pojts with someon ehre, the day befrroe,,,..so madjek told me to go awhead and play another tourney as part of the stake,,, so i did last nite,, then i lost it((((( thats why i wanted to send the 5 right back right away((( i guessss, of any1 stakes us, in the future,,, we have to m ake sure, we havent traded with any1 else in those last few days before too,, wel GLL sick and niceee job toooo
    Thanks man.... I really wanted to score more for both of us. Just lost a standard flip when I shoved about 10bbs with kq on the button and he called 8s. I flopped a K but he flopped a set and it was 2 the rail 4 me.

Survey Master
    excellent job by the way. not trying to take anything away from your performance

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    excellent job by the way. not trying to take anything away from your performance

Thanks man. As I was telling some rail birds earlier.... when and if I get a little out of line in a poker owned free-roll it is nothing personal. I just get a little carried away. I am very competitive. I played every sport imagineable in high school, and I am 5'9" tall..... so I guess I play with a chip on my shoulder hehe. Anyways thanks, and if people wanna take shots with me in the future hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Thanks man.... I really wanted to score more for both of us. Just lost a standard flip when I shoved about 10bbs with kq on the button and he called 8s. I flopped a K but he flopped a set and it was 2 the rail 4 me.
    GOOO JOB and si ckread U Know i,m not a MAN right by now lolol or a dude either lol)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast