Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Angry Texasbandit1 VS. mmmhookers

ok this new member mmmhookers has now screwed me over twice!!
    first time i disputed for 2000 points i sent for his trade no trade
    now he wanted to make it right and once again another 2000 points taken from me!

ZAB this person neeeds to be banned he is basically robbing me 4000 points!!
    i need to get those points back asap!!
    he did not send a dime to BCP!!

can you make sure no one makes deals with him and aslo the second trade i didnt click dispute by accident!!

please get these 4000 points back and ill stick with the people i know and trust who ive done many trades with!!

thanks
    texasbandit1

everyone please get on this guy (mmmhookers) ass asap
    hes trying to scam points

Zab
    I can get you back 2000, but the other 2000 you already released?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    i did it completely by mistake and this dude is straight scamming plus the 2000 from today was given to me on loan at loan shark from one of our trusted pokerowned buddies!!
    please dont let him screw me over and keep the 2000 points from today please
    this dude needs to be banned and he was just pulling the same sketchyness trying to say he will make it right!!!!

Zab
    How do you expect me to get your 2000 points back when you released early + he spent the points?
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

couple of things confuse me about this
    the first why would you release early in the first place, since you claim to have done many successful trades you should know that to release points first/early is a massive no no and should in my opinion void any chance of u ever seeing the points again

secondly how is he apparently making it right if you are having to send him MORE points after one trade went bad...surly you shouldnt have to front ANY points at all whatsoever as he already owes you

sounds to me like this is your own fault, if you cant trade within the system and do things correctly why should zab waste his time and effort mopping up your mess

agreed about one thing thought the scamming lil shit should be banned
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    i know i know i messed clicking the wrong darn thing!!!! never happens to me
    ive absolutely find with the people i see all the time on here and play with and now all of a sudden im just get screwed
    but i totally ment to click disputeeee
    but i guess i lose the damn 2000 points on the one today
    :/

still doesnt explain why u entered into another trade with the guy for the same amount of points AFTER u already lost ure first bunch... common sense people
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes i completely agree Azreal1 i F-uppped and shouldnt of been nice with trying again!! second i totally didnt mean to click release but ment for to click dispute but thats my fault as well!!

zab im sorry you dont have to worry about it and clean my mess on those 2000 points from this morning its all around
    my fault!!!
    sorry for the bitchin

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    still doesnt explain why u entered into another trade with the guy for the same amount of points AFTER u already lost ure first bunch... common sense people
    yes your right bud first time ever i wasnt really thinking and i would of neever purposly clicked release without seeing the transfew in my account another dumbasss mistake on my part!!

so your @azreal1

Zab
    So the guy tried to redeem the points, I didn't notice at first.

I'll hold those points until I get an explanation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast