Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Sunday stake package.

Looking to run some games on ACR/BCP and Juicy Stakes. Also might throw in a game or 2 @ SWC. Not really sure of any games atm. The only game I have set is the $3500 guar $5.50 BI on WPN. I see some of you night owls are up so I thought that I would post and give you all a HU. Will edit this post once I find more that I would like to add to the schedule. I have ran a few stakes over the past week, and have been playing very well. ((( Edit coming soon )))

PokerOwned God
    yeah I apply

are you looking for someone to stake you?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Looking to run some games on ACR/BCP and Juicy Stakes. Also might throw in a game or 2 @ SWC. Not really sure of any games atm. The only game I have set is the $3500 guar $5.50 BI on WPN. I see some of you night owls are up so I thought that I would post and give you all a HU. Will edit this post once I find more that I would like to add to the schedule. I have ran a few stakes over the past week, and have been playing very well. ((( Edit coming soon )))
    Yeah maybe I wasn't clear ??? Yeah I am looking to be staked in some games. I was/am looking for some low level BI's with good value for potential backers. I just know of the $3500 guar on WPN atm. $5 +.5 BI. Will add some more that I would like to run in a bit. Ofc I am down to run bigger BI's then what I am going to ask staking for; just wanted to suggest some high value reasonable BI's.

PokerOwned God
    me too man anyone interested? i own pokerz

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Yeah maybe I wasn't clear ??? Yeah I am looking to be staked in some games. I was/am looking for some low level BI's with good value for potential backers. I just know of the $3500 guar on WPN atm. $5 +.5 BI. Will add some more that I would like to run in a bit. Ofc I am down to run bigger BI's then what I am going to ask staking for; just wanted to suggest some high value reasonable BI's.
    Sorry, I only stake vampires.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Going to add a $23+2 satty on Juicy Stakes. It is a 50 seats guar that should have a lot of overlay. This is a satty into the $134 deepstack bounty. Obviously if I made it in, that would be the mtt I would be running for x% my way and x% backers way. Better than a 1/6 chance + probable overlay seems like a good shot to take. Would love the opportunity to run this and potentially win a lot of $$$ for both myself and my backer.

Still looking to run some mtt's. Sunday funday. Ask around... I am a really solid horse. Additionally, I think about the game on a pretty deep level. HMU and LMK what games you would like to put me in.