Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

I whine like a 5 year old girl

tommylee2866 vs jasoncoleman

he came into chat looking for a loan all day i told him no multiple time then he said he had cabron so sale i ask how much per doller he said 50 unless we get 20 then it would be 400 per doller so i said ok ill take 20 i sent him the points and told him not to complete untill i got the cash he completed anyway and then said cabron wouldnt let him trasnfer to me or some bs then i told him to give me the points nut he donekd off 4k in client said he would have me in the am the am came around he nowhere to be found then i sent you zab a message telling you the porblem and he said
    Re: hey

I told him i was having an issue with Carbon which hasn't been resolved yet....gimme back the points for the gidt card and as soon as get off work and home ill just give him his 8k back....on break now so i wont be back on til around 10pm...JC

Hes going to repay you

now when 10pm came around he nowhere to be found again and he hasnt been on and hasnt told me anythign about the trade

There should be a rule that if lilg posts something in chat or a thread that is over a certain amount of words he has to use a spellcheck before submitting it. Reading a block of text like that, that has no punctuation at all is difficult!

Zab
    I won't redeem him any longer until he makes good with this + I sent him a msg
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

well for lilg that was an easy ass read 90% of it made sense
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

He will pay, he always does, it is just a matter of when.

Oh and I am with Prawney, lol
    Last edited by Poof; 03-08-2012 at 05:07 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    There should be a rule that if lilg posts something in chat or a thread that is over a certain amount of words he has to use a spellcheck before submitting it. Reading a block of text like that, that has no punctuation at all is difficult!
    lmao - guess there is reason people are poker player and not journalist.