Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66442.28

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    Listen guys I won't troll your forum, just make sure and avoid this cat. I've done very well on SWC so the $50 is no sweat, but it is the principle of the matter that there needs to be trust with U.S. players in these times that it is hard to get paid. Unfortunately, because of this chump, I won't be selling anyone chips in the future.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I want to try... if not good luck to all participants.... you all dodged a bullet.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Hey vucomedy, can we make a deal for some chips?? lol jk
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Experienced Member
    Alright boys, I warned this kid if he didn't stop lying I would have to expose all of the facts. So please join his b.s. post about why "we" should avoid paypal when he is the one pulling the scam and reversing the transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I accept.
    your still around here?? how come you never speak to me now?

Current B2B Champ
    he is lying, paypal would never lock you out of your account completely. He could make a transfer from his bank account to cover the chargeback/item not recieved dispute and then he could willingly refund vucomedy. I have used paypal for almost 10 years, mostly for ebay and I have seen all the scams people pull. Sickread is broke and lying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123