Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would think it's fine in the chat, but with a limit. I think every 15 min (as suggested above) is too frequent. Maybe twice an hour. And once an hour bump in the forum.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Ok heres another thing you may want to think about if youre so lenient on chat requests/bumps. Lets say ten people looking at once (busy night). At 15 min intervals that's SIXTY chats an hour with it. Twice an hour thread bumps? 20 new posts an hour thatll make zab re-evaluate the free points a post that we get, and clog ch2 so we cant find new threads (not to mention archives would be useless with so much begging in it)

Lets reduce these numbers WAAAYY down, Me thinks
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Here's my 2c.

1. Seniority should not affect any of it. Some players want to be active right out of the gate, others never post but participate in other stuff, there is no reason to restrict them. Everyone can easily see how long they have been a member and how active they have been, so people should be allowed to judge for themselves who they are willing to work with.

2. I think posting in Channel 1 should be limited to asking for a loan in shark and looking for poker funds, and should be limited to one post every 30 min. Channel 2 can remain the free for all it already is. The reason I think loans and looking for poker funds should be allowed, but nothing else should be is that those are requests most likely to find someone to help them out. Anyone trying to stake, sell, or a mp loan is better off with a thread because stakes and mp loans have fewer players willing to give those out, and anyone selling funds will usually take awhile to find someone to buy. Those are the type of requests that clog up chat.

3. Threads shouldn't be bumped unless they've fallen off the front page. Anyone looking through the threads will usually look at the whole front page, so bumping to be at the top of the list is just spamming.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I think stakes are good for the site, it is part of what players can do who come here to somehow build up their roll (mostly from zero I would guess). But fuck, stop the constant, unending requests in chat for it. People should make a thread, and then mention it in chat once every so often whatever people/Mods/Zab think is a fair increment of time. The current system has a couple just bashing everyone for stakes over and over again. Looks like a beg fest.

Anyway, I would be for a staking set-up here, and also some way to keep stats for the people who are playing stakes here. That way, if ABC who asks for stakes everyday, you look him up and see he has played $1000 worth of stakes on PO and has cashed $0, he gets found out. And I am for an insta-ban for anyone who runs off with stake.

It would certainly attract more people to the site if a regular flowing amount of money became available for staking activities.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    all in all PO needs to just carbon copy 2+2
    This
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Coat tailing on that, noobs should not have access to such a sub forum for staking. AT LEAST a month of worthwhile activity, not the random ass things people post in the forums to get 5 points or whatever the hell these random people i've never heard of/seen do. Basically prove they are a 'part of the community' because im sure i can find random names that have been here for over a month, with 50+ posts, that in reality are worthless posts.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123