Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    tourney stakes 50% doingitbyday RcktWrangler 3000 doingitbyday Disputed Add Feedback ... payback doingitbyday 700 RcktWrangler Traded Dispute | Add Feedback ... there it shows that he gave me 3k on a STAKE. and then it shows me giving the 700 back for the games i didn't play.

#NiggasInParis

Banned
    he also placed in one fo the other tournys i staked him in. also won lastlonger bets.. and hasn't payed me any points or any money.... what a nice guy...

some times peoples true colors come out...

If the agreement was 1k per game for 3 games, that is how the points should have been used.
    It looks like you only played 1 game and used 2300?
    I am asking, because I am having a hard time figuring it out.

PokerOwned God
    The game i placed in was for $0.60... i talked to you today about it and you said you were not worried about $0.30. I also had no control of getting you the 30 cents because my Carbon account is suspended. I never won any last longer bets. I got a 1k refund on one of them because a guy missed the tourney ... that is the 1k i am offering u .

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    If the agreement was 1k per game for 3 games, that is how the points should have been used.
    It looks like you only played 1 game and used 2300?
    I told him I could not play the 2 later games after he gave me the stake , and he agreed to let me put the 2k on 1 game.

#NiggasInParis

Experienced Member
    sounds werid doesnt add up

If you got a 1K refund that means the LLB didnt take place so instead of offering him the 1K you should without doubt return a stake that was unused.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    If you got a 1K refund that means the LLB didnt take place so instead of offering him the 1K you should without doubt return a stake that was unused.
    I am trying to but he will not set up the 1k and keeps insisting i owe him 2k.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I am trying to but he will not set up the 1k and keeps insisting i owe him 2k.
    Just show the proof that he ok'd you using 2300 for one tourney and not 1K each for 3 like you said he did and then thats fine. But when ye have differing opinions we cant take ones word over the other.

Survey Master
    Unless he asks for "Cake" He owes you nothing except what he didn't play.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast