Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63929.16

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CocomoOwns a bunch of SHIT!!! Zab, your attn is required.

Look I'm all for free market economy and you are free to trade at w/e competing prices you'd like. Stop trolling me and telling people here and on seals that I rip people off. You don't like my rates, move on. You got bitch slapped by me for calling me a 'jew' and for making racist 'asian' slurs in chat a number of times. So, I choose not to deal with you is all. I do not go around tell people you are trying to trade with that you are a scammer or that you will rip them off. Because that is just not true.

So, go on and do your trades and leave me to mine w/o fucking trolling me here and on seals.

This fucking market posting is unacceptable. And, really don't know what you and Dalsue have going on and don't really care, but really had more respect for you Dalsue than to partner up with a piece of shit like this.

Seriously you need to stop trolling me on seals and here. SO GET THE FUCK OFF!!!

Lock available less than Cookies. HMU before you get ripped off! CocomoOwns

PokerOwned Veteran
    cookies is 100% legit, 100% rating in market, so someone saying anything about your trading or your status in anyway negative is way outta line!

All hail cookies!!!! always legit, always quick.. Always great guY!! thanks again!! :P

yea, cookies is the best. better than all the rest
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Survey Master
    I don't appreciate the profanity in your thread which is way over the top. I want to see the proof of these racial slurs otherwise it sounds like you're just upset there is someone around here selling less than you are.

uh oh..... battle of the the traders commences NOW!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    I don't appreciate the profanity in your thread which is way over the top. I want to see the proof of these racial slurs otherwise it sounds like you're just upset there is someone around here selling less than you are.
    the guy admitted it in chat not 10 mins ago...steph said that he was "joking" but that it was abit ott O.o
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

First off i don't care what trade rates are. Didn't even care that he copied all my trade post line by line for a few points less.

When he comes after my trade rep here and on seals that is when i do care.

Lock available less than Cookies. HMU before you get ripped off! CocomoOwns

My profanity came after this market posting. Yall can trade cheaper than me. I have no hard feelings bout tat at all. But, when he goeas around saying I rip ppl off in seals and in market posts here. I will step in. This chit needs to stop. As for his racial slurs. Come on it's obvious.

I once heard him in open chat say " I saw the strangest thing today. An asian humming 'Andy Griffith'. Sure, it's not overt. but, It's their sure enough. But, really don't care if he is racist or not. I don't go round trying to ruin either of your trade reps. So stay the fuck off of mine.

Survey Master
    Ripped off doesn't mean you scam. It means you take advantage. I want proof of any racial slur that either I/CocomoOwns said. I will continue to post rates and mp ads as I please. I will also word them however I want and if you have an issue or feel you are threatened/wronged, take it up with Zab.

Ripped off doesn't mean you scam. It means you take advantage. I want proof of any racial slur that either I/CocomoOwns said. I will continue to post rates and mp ads as I please. I will also word them however I want and if you have an issue or feel you are threatened/wronged, take it up with Zab.
    Wow? for someone I have dealt with a very long time Dalsue. Very interesting stance you are taking as I'm not offended by nething you have done. Only the chit that your 'partner' has done.

Wording market posts by saying I'm a rip off is just wrong and I will take it up w/ zab, which this thread does address.

But, it is funny that your are the only one in here defending him. W/E man. If you post up lies about me, I'll just address zab w/ them. No worries. Just really shocking coming from you is all. GL to you and to your 'shitty' ass biz partner.

PokerOwned Veteran
    can't we all just get along...lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast