Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Master Sergeant

Stake on carbon!!

Can someone stake me in the 2.20$ PLO H/L tourney on carbon???
    My best game,my A game,is PLO H/L.I am very serious about this and will do anything to prove that i am for real in this.We can split the profit whatever procent you want as long as it decent with me,something like 50-50 or even 40-60.

Hint : Dont ask for stakes

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    Hint : Dont ask for stakes
    If you dont ask, then how will you ever be staked??

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I need ten grand for the main event. Im a horrible player, but I offer 1% of my winnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogdann View Post
    Can someone stake me in the 2.20$ PLO H/L tourney on carbon???
    My best game,my A game,is PLO H/L.I am very serious about this and will do anything to prove that i am for real in this.We can split the profit whatever procent you want as long as it decent with me,something like 50-50 or even 40-60.
    PM me and if we can agree on terms and a plan. I'll do it.

PokerOwned Master
    hmm staking, a pretty stupid idea in my opinion. odds are most ppl on here bust out of their staked tourneys early

PokerOwned Veteren
    Just deposit, why play with money when you can't even afford it? I've asked for stakes before but that was because I couldn't find any deposit options because Carbon has blocked so many deposit methods.

PokerOwned God
    stake me and i will give you 60% of winning! If i dont place i will pay you back triple the stake.. You can pick the tourney/sit and go/ whatever on Carbon you want me to play i will play!

Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    stake me and i will give you 60% of winning! If i dont place i will pay you back triple the stake.. You can pick the tourney/sit and go/ whatever on Carbon you want me to play i will play!
    Now this is a good deal. Lmk what tourney you'd like to play. Make it a small one to begin with. We'll move up in stakes as I get to know you. LMK via PM and GL

PokerOwned God
    there is nothing wrong with staking a player who have good stats and you work out a reasonable contract with, i have won money this way, the main thing is open communication from the backer and staker and choosing the right person to stake..done right stake can be profitable..