Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ok so for example i could bet 500 on Bengals vs Steelers and if the Bengals win I would get 1000 points.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well, no credsfan03... This link might help you understand how betting on the spread works.

I don’t understand Point Spread bets. How do they work? | Wiki Sports Book

So my books theory is its easier to get his vig from a winning bet than to tell a losing bet,oh yea by the way you owe me the vig too....makes sense to me....

I like your idea but will have to see if you are a straight up guy,you are kinda new here,no offense.I wouldn't have any problems with placing a bet (even though its pts.)with someone like CUSTOMS or Joe and tommy.I don't know them personally but they have developed a rep.in PO...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Your welcome Tommy! Congrats on your win! Hopefully you'll keep the streak going on Sunday!

PokerOwned Veteran
    budsfru, I fully understand your concern with dealing with a reliable member.

I can assure all of you that I will be 100% reliable on ALL transactions. My goal is to build trust throughout the community as a whole. I will give 100% effort to maintain a fully satisfied clientele.

I have also added a section in the thread "Proof of Payout", which I will continuously update to show who has received their payout.
    Last edited by Kushmoon; 10-19-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ok thank you. I understand it now and will consider betting on one of this weekends games.

1k max bet is really low anyway max can be like 5k?

PokerOwned Veteran
    TrueOC, I am starting the max bet at 1k points to the general public for the time being, but am allowing you to bet on as many games you would like. So you could potentially be betting 12k max any given Sunday. I am sure we will increase the max bet in the near future!

* You can also always private message/inbox me as I might give an exception for certain games and who you pick!
    Last edited by Kushmoon; 10-19-2012 at 08:18 PM.

where are yo going to get the lines from?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast