Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Are you sure hes been gone? Pretty sure I have seen him in the freerolls.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    Are you sure hes been gone? Pretty sure I have seen him in the freerolls.
    His last activity (as of this post) on site was 03/25. He may well of had unused tickets for Carbon, but he is not showing on the current months leader board here.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    His last activity (as of this post) on site was 03/25. He may well of had unused tickets for Carbon, but he is not showing on the current months leader board here.
    Does anyone really "leave"? Maybe he is under his TayJodd account

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sorry bro you kno we have talked since I got home jus few hours ago, and hope everything is well as ive told you I will post a screenshot or w/e you may want to show you that I got snitched on and dude was working for the drug task force and set me up on a controlled buy, with a CI, I will definately show that ive been incarcerated from that time that the payment was due and you should kno of most ppl on here that ive loaned you numerous times and you have loaned me as well and ive always paid you back as you have always done the same to me, hope we can work this out, and I will do my best to get you the payment back as soon as possible

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    jaytodds always paid me back hes only had one prior thing against him which he fixed and was locked up so no hard feelingz jaytodd toss him his bread and be done with no sense in posting forms and such or letting these people know all your personal things bro u still my ninja that shit blows man
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thx man still gonna post it jus so the rest of the these ppl in the thread that have posted can see I aint on no dumbshit, jus bad timing on when the loan was due and me gettin locked up!!

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    That stinks, but life happens. Not much you can do about it. Welcome back!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Most certainly the day I had got locked up TO 3/25 at around 2 p.m. which had shown my last activity on here as you stated, lil over month later I then got a reasonable bond and got out, will get it paid most certainly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Most certainly the day I had got locked up TO 3/25 at around 2 p.m. which had shown my last activity on here as you stated, lil over month later I then got a reasonable bond and got out, will get it paid most certainly!!
    if this isn't a good excuse I don't know what is, lol welcome back

I see lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12