Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    the fuck with all these chef names. two of em are scamming already and I seen in chat someone wanted to trade with cheff but as soon as they said for cheff to send first he disappeared from chat.

cookies, wish you would speak up about things like that. don't matter about the code. so what. still a cheat. all these fucks will proly come back with a new name. just by his table chat u can tell not to deal with this fuck.

anything close to what is going on, people need to speak up regardless of who fault it is. I don't give a fuck I f it was your mistake. speak up so the next guy doesn't get scammed.

can I ask, does this mean perm banned for cheffdd or no?

sorry to hear about the losses and taking the hit for scumbag cheffdd

Quote Originally Posted by chefkrumb View Post
    Ok, so I am watching the live post in the 'Home' area... I assure you that I am not the other chef. there are alot of 'chef' handles in the poker world. I cant figure out how to post on the other section where I am watchin you guys talk. My name is Adam Krumb. I live in Chicago. I am happy to give other info. I am not the a$$hole who stole from you guys. This game is about respect and intelligence. Hope this clears up some doubt that I am not chefdd
    You should be able to chat now, its set up so that new member have to post in the forum to enable chat. And I can confirm you are legit welcome to PO
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by chefkrumb View Post
    Ok, so I am watching the live post in the 'Home' area... I assure you that I am not the other chef. there are alot of 'chef' handles in the poker world. I cant figure out how to post on the other section where I am watchin you guys talk. My name is Adam Krumb. I live in Chicago. I am happy to give other info. I am not the a$$hole who stole from you guys. This game is about respect and intelligence. Hope this clears up some doubt that I am not chefdd
    Preach. Really though, you are exactly right bro. I have also ran into people that draw up quick assumptions. Welcome to the community, you will find good people here. Just like any other poker forum, you have the good, bad, and ugly.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-20-2013 at 04:44 PM.

welcome to PO chefkrumb, and good luck, unless i'm in the hand, lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It sad how people are so dishonest in todays world. People like that should of been swallowed at birth

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I alwasy ownder if he the same as CHEFFRY,, but idk, tho. casue cheffry owes me in shark, and kinda dissapered,,, BUT GL too.....
    They are not the same, its only a coincidence. Just similar names. Now you know.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Preach. Really though, you are exactly right bro. I have also ran into people that draw up quick assumptions. Welcome to the community, you will find good people here. Just like any other poker forum, you have the good, bad, and ugly.
    Thanks Nate. Good to be a part of a great community like this! Question>>How do I chat in the streaming feed on the home page? Do you have to earn this right or am i just an idiot? lol

Experienced Member
    never mind. got it

Banned

PokerOwned God
    cheffdd wtf? just a

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast