Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62280.2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Can a Mod or someone please tell this dude to stop threatening me?

RoyHobbs: still waiting for you to make it right Son! I will put more pressure on to ban you
    Me: Hey look man leave me alone, you will get no further funds, I had told you I had no problem sending u lil extra, but the way you acted after the fact that I had done sent you the $100, naw im good bro take care and do what you feel is in your best interest!!
    RoyHobbs: ok you will be banned
    RoyHobbs: you transfer 50 more and I call it even
    RoyHobbs: if not you will be banned
    RoyHobbs: you scammed me END OF STORY
    Me: Ok thanks for be God on this site!! I appreciate it!!
    Me: being
    RoyHobbs: your funeral
    RoyHobbs: You are a waste.,. SCAMMING PIECE OF SH IT and I wish you nothing but HELL
    RoyHobbs: just found out you will be banned.. So if you want me to say something in your defense you should make it right.. Last time I talk to you SCAMMING POS if you dont make it right

lmao..funny story.......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I will be happy when this Scammer is finally Banned for LIFE! I will not cut this kid any slack now... I told Him I would take 50 fo the 100 he owes me.. Cant believe he is not walking on eggshells that he is even allowed back on this site.

ONCE A SCAMMER ALWAYS A SCAMMER!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    What are you talking about dude? Jesus christ this has been settled for over a week now and you wanna still harrass me!!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    if he already paid u the 100 he owed u then its sqaure
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

80% of peeps on here are pure trash..get used to it

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

TON is Gone.
    Please stop threatening the OP MR. nobody knows who you are and who has no power so nobody should really be afraid of your threats anyway. Ktnxby
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Ooooo hellz no, this can not continue!!!! How can anyone play poker under these conditions. Its just not right. I will organize a lynch mob. BRB

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm really quite confused. The original post makes it look like extortion. However the return implies he is only looking to recover part of a loss. What is really going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    What are you talking about dude? Jesus christ this has been settled for over a week now and you wanna still harrass me!!
    So you have paid him what you owe him?
    Playing with peoples money is not a funny matter, and you have hit Roy just as every other scammer did at the same time, bad timing on your part.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast