Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Sickread23 Opportunity to Make Amends

Sickread23 delete's my post as spam, and for the FIRST time in this ordeal sends me a PM, asking me to drop it. So I proposed the following:

Simply admit to the forum your b.s., come clean on what you tried to do, and then I will leave you alone for good.
    Your post already explains it, so now is your chance. You went busto, your money was tight, so you tired to screw me.
    No worries, own up to it, apologize, and I accept, it will be over.

There have been a few here who had to admit wrong for whatever reasons but have been welcomed back because we are not perfect and sometimes make stupid mistakes.

I respect vucomedy because he is still trying to save the man's rep

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by vucomedy View Post
    Sickread23 delete's my post as spam, and for the FIRST time in this ordeal sends me a PM, asking me to drop it. So I proposed the following:

Simply admit to the forum your b.s., come clean on what you tried to do, and then I will leave you alone for good.
    Your post already explains it, so now is your chance. You went busto, your money was tight, so you tired to screw me.
    No worries, own up to it, apologize, and I accept, it will be over.
    I'm completely in agreement here. Wat I'd really like to know was why the post was deleted at all? There was more than enough documentation and absolutely no refuting the evidence from sickreads part. Sick is not a mod nor an admin so, really I'd like to know why the threads were deleted. There is no reason everyone should not be aware of Sickreads scam for there own protection giving the amount of threads and trades the guy still does here. I will be the first to let this go and move on as soon as SickRead ownz up to it.

And I'd like some Mod/ or Admin input as to why a completely valid scammer has the rights to delete honest threads about his scamming?

PokerOwned God
    yeah he is bein cool about it he should get some propz

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I'm completely in agreement here. Wat I'd really like to know was why the post was deleted at all? There was more than enough documentation and absolutely no refuting the evidence from sickreads part. Sick is not a mod nor an admin so, really I'd like to know why the threads were deleted. There is no reason everyone should not be aware of Sickreads scam for there own protection giving the amount of threads and trades the guy still does here. I will be the first to let this go and move on as soon as SickRead ownz up to it.

And I'd like some Mod/ or Admin input as to why a completely valid scammer has the rights to delete honest threads about his scamming?
    It was sickread's original thread that he created cookies...that's why he was able to delete it...you can delete your own thread. Sickread tried to scam...and he got caught and he tries to throw it under the rug, but he's just another degen who can't be trusted.

PokerOwned Master
    shit happens.. I have no disrespect for sickread and dont have details, but on here it all evens out eventually... just give it some time....

we reopened the thread with the condition that it was not to be posted on, the day I asked the majority that was on agreed to that. Not Mods the forum.

I am sorry vucomedy that you were not there to see you had many people here backing you up, but the thread is open but not open to post.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    It was sickread's original thread that he created cookies...that's why he was able to delete it...you can delete your own thread. Sickread tried to scam...and he got caught and he tries to throw it under the rug, but he's just another degen who can't be trusted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    we reopened the thread with the condition that it was not to be posted on, the day I asked the majority that was on agreed to that. Not Mods the forum.

I am sorry vucomedy that you were not there to see you had many people here backing you up, but the thread is open but not open to post.
    TY for the quick responses. I had not realized it was Sick's own thread to start with. I can't believe the gall of Sickread to still be here everyday and post and trade like nothing has happened. Complete BullShit if you ask me.

OMG, I can't believe not one word from Sickread yet? He can post all over the Forum here, and offer trades in the marketplace all day long, but, he can't own up to his mistakes(Should read scam but, w/e)

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post

Dry edit this posting please. Ppl think you mean this one is the one not to be posted too. This thread is fine to post too Yall. Come on in the water is fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast