Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TON is Gone.

Cool ShipItSA1 is a petty thief and a liar.

The subject line speaks for itself. Unfortunately what it does not say is the other truth, I'm an idiot.

Fine I accept that. Here is why.....

(I wish I could provide precise dates however Marketplace does not show them as part of history, something I continue to marvel at).

About three Months ago ShipItSA1 was in chat urgently looking for a quick 150 loan so he could get into a Carbon Free Roll. The loan was place made in Marketplace which I had no problem with because we had a previous history in which he had paid back without issue. So sent him the 150 under this transaction : "pts till bov finish so i got time to get them ShipItSA1 150" . Please note the bold portion as these are his own words.

Shortly after he again found himself short 150 points moments before the Freeroll started, and I again based on our previous history offered the loan with reservation. It's clear now why I'm an idiot, I know, but for a total of 300 points I didn't feel trust would be an issue.

I guess I was wrong.

About three weeks ago we had the following conversation via bubble...

Me: Hey bro, u still have a 300 repay up in Market

ShipItSA1: ok

Me: Yhanks

ShipItSA1: i got 27 pts

ShipItSA1: what u want me to do

ShipItSA1: busy guy

ShipItSA1: lol

Me: Heh try and get it to me soon ok?

ShipItSA1: ok

Me: Thanks

Me: Catch ya later

Anyway..... about two weeks ago after repeated attempts to contact him again via bubble, and in chat (where he ignored me every time until....), I called him out in chat asking when he would be paying. Well it seems he has no intention of doing so, and as many of you saw in chat today, his reason for not paying is because I was being a dick AND a pussy.

Now... aside from his apparent confusion over which body part I may be, and his fascination with reproductive organs in general, he also seems to be confused over what a "loan" implies and what constitutes fair practice for repayment and/or non-payment thereof.

Well ShipItSA1, As I told you after you blew up on me that day in chat, I don't care all that much about the points. I do care about the attitude you presented and your justification for not paying, thus, I will remind you of it EVERY TIME I see you in chat. You have since muted me in bubble which if fine. You can mute me in chat too, but that won't stop me from letting anyone and everyone you chat with know you stole 300 points from me. Don't worry about how much time I spend doing so, it costs me nothing as I can do it while I play and STILL watch the hockey game AND talk on the phone. In other words riding your ass and ruining your pathetic rep (which you claim you don't care about lol) is no problem at all.

I may not get my points back.

I can do my level best to make sure don't steal points from anyone else.

You will find that I am relentless.
    Last edited by TONelson; 02-16-2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: FUVKING TYPOS!!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Pro
    thats why i dont loan - but if you are a nice person i will just give you points - or tell you how to get them - or tell you to stop being a lazy ass and get them yourself dammit! whatever- good luck - stay out of my fridge!

You should know by now market loans are not actually loans, they are basically gifts unless the other person decides/wants to pay you back.
    Last edited by MichMan; 02-16-2014 at 09:40 PM.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    You should know by now market loans are not actually loans, they are basically gifts unless the other person decides to pay you back.
    Certainly seems he has chosen to see it that way post hock. That's fine lesson learned. Now he'll learn his
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned God
    hopefully you get your pts, he talks alot of shit as usual in chat, but want own up to his debts..sad

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    hopefully you get your pts, he talks alot of shit as usual in chat, but want own up to his debts..sad
    On the Brightside, if he doesn't pay me back I'll just make him my sock puppet. I'll get tons of value out of that in terms of entertainment.

It's too bad when you try and help people and they p@ss on you, but thanks for the heads up.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    Why do people take advantage of TO?? he is the nicest guy on PO period.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    peepz with to much time on there hands have a blessed day brah and good luck on the felts its not about paying back 300 pts ur just pathetic is why i choose to give u a hard time man, when you hooked me up u made yourself sound like mr good guy ill help you and were like get them back when u can i dont spend my life on here trying to get points but its when u started repeatly annoying me about it is when i felt a certain way, i never intended to not pay the lame 60c worth of points to you but was going to be when i got around to it like u stated and im taking to much time to even write this out but whatever i relized how pathetic people can be. hook some one as a act of kindness then howd them all the time fk tht anyways one day if i feel the urge to get the pts and send them back i will but i dont bow down to know one and especially not someone pathetic sounding as your self for 300 pts

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lmao my best post yet 5 smackaroos
    weeeeeeeee tois my number 1 donk on this site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast