Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    basically what this was mich man well stated and i also thank you for the assistance in the past have been very kind =OP

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i smell a ban

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipItSA1 View Post
    peepz with to much time on there hands have a blessed day brah and good luck on the felts its not about paying back 300 pts ur just pathetic is why i choose to give u a hard time man, when you hooked me up u made yourself sound like mr good guy ill help you and were like get them back when u can i dont spend my life on here trying to get points but its when u started repeatly annoying me about it is when i felt a certain way, i never intended to not pay the lame 60c worth of points to you but was going to be when i got around to it like u stated and im taking to much time to even write this out but whatever i relized how pathetic people can be. hook some one as a act of kindness then howd them all the time fk tht anyways one day if i feel the urge to get the pts and send them back i will but i dont bow down to know one and especially not someone pathetic sounding as your self for 300 pts

No problem. Until you do pay them back (Thanks for admitting that you owe them by the way) I'm just going to ride your ass all the way to the bank. You will be seeing a lot of me.

FYI, you seem to have missed the part up there where I mentioned your concern about my time. See how this works my little sock puppet?

By the way, while I am no English Major (this is clear from my OP lol), I do understand the importance of grammar and punctuation. I suppose if you had an education of any kind at all, you would too. Then again, if you did you wouldn't need to steal 300 points from someone who was trying to help you out when you ASKED for it I guess. Kind of sad really.
    Last edited by TONelson; 02-16-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    i smell a ban
    sad thing you cant be ban for market loans on here dude..many peeps know this

peepz with to much time on there hands have a blessed day brah and good luck on the felts its not about paying back 300 pts ur just pathetic is why i choose to give u a hard time man, when you hooked me up u made yourself sound like mr good guy ill help you and were like get them back when u can i dont spend my life on here trying to get points but its when u started repeatly annoying me about it is when i felt a certain way, i never intended to not pay the lame 60c worth of points to you but was going to be when i got around to it like u stated and im taking to much time to even write this out but whatever i relized how pathetic people can be. hook some one as a act of kindness then howd them all the time fk tht anyways one day if i feel the urge to get the pts and send them back i will but i dont bow down to know one and especially not someone pathetic sounding as your self for 300 pts
    wow very ungrateful, and thank you, good to know someone cares.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Is this guy retarded? Paying back 300pts loaned is not bowing down to anybody. Another E-thug in his parents basement....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    sad thing you cant be ban for market loans on here dude..many peeps know this
    he is admitting it tho.. why does it matter how the loan took place if he is admitting to it?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and i dont think its really the loan itself. its the guys piss poor attitude.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    and i dont think its really the loan itself. Its the guys piss poor attitude.
    ^^^^this
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    ^^^^this
    stop all this drama and stop loaning to people and when people dont paid you back you whine and bitch about it everytime. this is getting old.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast