Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

PokerOwned Veteran

selling shares for stakes

hey guys im looking to get a stake in 2 tourneys tonight, either by one backer or selling out shares. looking for acr or bcp backers,

little about me: i'm a 21 year old car salesmen for a small used car lot in medford oregon. I take poker as more then a hobby and am a very serious player. i play live cash mainly and do very well, as you can guess i don't have real tough competition in a place like southern oregon, but as a player my larger goal is to grind the next year to pay my way into atleast a little wsop action. i have planned and set my goals and know where i need to be to get there. as well as many sats in my area that i have a good chance to win,,, i also i also do a lot of bis with ppl on here and have been staked and have staked a lot of ppl here,,,

any ways looking for a backer for 2 small tourney tonight willing to do 25/75 your way just to get my self known as a winning horse, even if u can only do a small part. buy a share.
    bubble me if you have any more questions

PokerOwned Veteran
    bump cause

PokerOwned Veteran
    dropping my share to 20/80 as that is more fair,, come on guys show a little interest =p

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Would totally help out if I could man!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    got ya,, ur in same boat as me, good luck in yours,, and same to you,, id buy a share if i could!! it be a good investment

PokerOwned Veteran
    bump

PokerOwned Veteran
    bump still wanting to run tonight whether it tourney or cash or sng

PokerOwned Veteran
    alright today i will start earlier, looking to run tonight for some one,, who is interested?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good luck, and hope to see you running today