Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,314

BTC Rate: $10135.1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,526

    selling shares for Juicy SNG Grind

    I want to run 10 X $5 of the 10 man turbos. I have a good mark on sit n goes in my poker career.

    I need $50 so im selling 10 $5 shares.

    my juicy email is [email protected].

    ill be taking a 35 percent cut. You guys will be splitting the other 65 percent between your shares.




    I appreciate you reading thru it, Dustin


    2 shares bought by me to get it started ( 2 X $5) = 20 percent
    Last edited by dpadgett1; 05-15-2013 at 05:59 PM.

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    971
    No stats for em or anything? N GL trying to sell em at that price. Need to offer investors a better cut IMHO.

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,526
    i dont have a subscription to sharkscope or opr so i cant get specific game stats. i dont even know how to get just sit n go stats its been 4 years since i did that on a regular basis. if anyones curious they can bubble me but i already have a few players staking me as they have seen my stats, i just dont like to boast. anyways, thanks for your opinion, and i would be willing to negotiate cut, i have one person interested already if theres other people that are willing.. i just dont think people are reading my shit lol

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    971
    u can filter for SnG w/o a script.

  5. #5
    Survey Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,925
    ppl get 5 free searches on sharkscope a day. you can also post your revolution(lock, juicy) usernames and let ppl look you up. im not interested as im broke on juicy but hope some ppl take you up and you make some money

  6. #6
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,526
    SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics


    SNG 3,915 $4.43 $51.72 9.1% $17,351 88

    thats on pokerstars back from 07-08.. i have a bunch of other stats i can drum up but these are my best ones as far as i know. Never have anyone look down upon them..

  7. #7
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,526
    heres my recent juicy stats.. not so solid lol

    86 -$1.2 $3.66 4.2% -$103 53

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,526
    bump
    Last edited by dpadgett1; 05-14-2013 at 12:24 PM.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,526
    bump

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Master RavenKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    I want to run 10 X $5 of the 10 man turbos. I have a good mark on sit n goes in my poker career.

    I need $50 so im selling 10 $5 shares.

    my juicy email is [email protected].

    ill be taking a 40 percent cut. You guys will be splitting the other 60 percent between your shares.


    I appreciate you reading thru it, Dustin
    so we are paying 100% of the buyins but only get 60% of the money...so you get 40% for free? i dunno about all that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •