Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

rghy2 vs. tippin44s

2 nights ago I accepted a trade in mp my points for his amazon gc. He was on, so I bubble chatted him, he then told me he lost the code but that he had ordered another one and would sent it to me when he got it. I told him I was going to bed, so pm me he code and I would release the points when I got back on. This is where it got suspicious, because he thought I was supposed to release the points first. Of course, I told him that's not the way it worked and didn't release. Now it's 2 days later and he hasn't been on the site, and I would like my points released back to me as well as his threat level elevated. I've had one successful trade with him, so I wanted to assume it was a noob mistake, but it's unlikely.

I also want to point out a problem I have with the marketplace, and I've had this problem before. In the marketplace, it says to give a person 24 hours before disputing a claim, but after 24 hours, the dispute button isn't available.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

goodluck
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Ok, I can't figure out how to upload this in a pm, but here is my screenshot showing how the dispute button disappears on me after 24 hours. This is really freaking annoying. Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 12.22.35 PM.jpg

we cant see the screenshot. maybe try to upload it to photobucket.

rghy have you tried another browser, that is weird it is not an option.

did that work?

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    rghy have you tried another browser, that is weird it is not an option.
    I'm on chrome which I thought most people here used. I went ahead and tried safari and it was the same thing. This happens every time I need to dispute a trade.

Zab
    If you dont mind, I am going to use you as a test case when my programmer gets on tomorrow..

This is the 2nd time Ive heard of this happening.. Please give me 12 hours or so
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If you dont mind, I am going to use you as a test case when my programmer gets on tomorrow..

This is the 2nd time Ive heard of this happening.. Please give me 12 hours or so
    Do you have it set to not allow a dispute until 24 hours has passed? since rg says it says to wait that long, wonder if its programmed in to not let the dispute until then, and obv its coded backwards in that case lol
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

Not a problem, hopefully he gets it figure out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast