Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Thread: Selling po pts

Elite PokerOwned Member

Selling po pts

Selling da po pts for gdmp and considering acr for a good price. Hit me up if u are interested in trading

Elite PokerOwned Member
    bumping this one up, still have the points for sales. i am also considering acr for a decent price.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just want to update this thread and give insight of a certain deal that i would be willin to do for 20gpmd and anything greater. i will pay half the fee in pts so 2.5 which is at 500/$ so 1250 in pts, and then do 525-575 in pts per dollar. so for 20 i would do 10.5k pts or so. if u buy more then we can discuss a better rate for u in pts.

Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    I just want to update this thread and give insight of a certain deal that i would be willin to do for 20gpmd and anything greater. i will pay half the fee in pts so 2.5 which is at 500/$ so 1250 in pts, and then do 525-575 in pts per dollar. so for 20 i would do 10.5k pts or so. if u buy more then we can discuss a better rate for u in pts.
    LOL selling points for dollars? you can do it! how you gonna flip me 50 bucks running this chump change hustle?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    bump up. and says the guy that sat in client with 1k and left after doubling. jajaja

Elite PokerOwned Member
    logging off going to bed, send me a pm if u want to make a trade. gn all.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    looking to continue selling points for either gdmp or acr atm. my gdmp rate can be negotiated. i am looking for 1 per 500 for acr. thanks for looking.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    bump me baby one more time. lets make a deal ppl.