Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

PokerOwned Pro

Selling Carbon Money for PayPal

My Carbon account is currently in the process of being verified, I sent in all materials this past week. Once it is verified, I will be selling carbon money to anyone with a PayPal account. I know depositing options are limited so this is an easy way to "deposit" money into your poker account. My only rule to this is that you have a verified PayPal account. I will be charging $5.00 per transaction and the minimum amount you may request is $20. For example $20.00 in your carbon account would cost $25 from PayPal. For security reasons, the max I am willing to transfer at one time is $50.00 (which will cost $55 from PayPal). My account should be verified within the next couple days. Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Survey Master
    Carbon for PayPal is illegal and will/can result in reversals if PayPal finds out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Carbon for PayPal is illegal and will/can result in reversals if PayPal finds out.
    As long as you don't put poker in as the reason, no one will know, lots of ppl do it.

PokerOwned Pro
    Really? Well in that case, I will be selling Carbon for PokerOwned Points. If people would be interested in that.

PokerOwned Pro
    I guess I'll offer both. PM if interested. PayPal money must be sent through the "gift" option or money will be refunded.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is legal or not ?

It's not luck

PokerOwned Veteran
    Price is way off though its the opposite 22 carbon 20 gift paypal
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

PokerOwned God
    yeah take a look at your prices dude, you off a little, but gl..