Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,369

BTC Rate: $7900.45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,525

    selling carbon cheap

    looking to unload some carbon within next 2 days..looking for some greendot moneypacks..will give 6-10 bonus dollars(depending of amt of gdmp) on all trades..all selling for pts at rate of 450 per buck..pm today if you interested.ty
    Last edited by gametime74; 10-30-2012 at 12:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    305
    I'll buy at .60 - its the best you can get now with no more p2p after wensday!!!

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by joshx View Post
    I'll buy at .60 - its the best you can get now with no more p2p after wensday!!!
    depending on the amt..hit me up i can make it worth your while..tx

  4. #4
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    305
    I just looked in my cashier and found I can withdraw by Western Union!!!!! I deposited that way about a month ago - never thought to look into the withdrawal section of carbons cashier until today!!!!

    --------------------------------------------------- LUCKY ME!!!! -----------------------------------

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    213
    get on this deal!! seems very cheap. wish i could buy... but i have no points

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Demi-God RVCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by joshx View Post
    I just looked in my cashier and found I can withdraw by Western Union!!!!! I deposited that way about a month ago - never thought to look into the withdrawal section of carbons cashier until today!!!!

    --------------------------------------------------- LUCKY ME!!!! -----------------------------------

    lol

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Demi-God RVCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,456

    points

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    looking to unload some carbon within next 2 days..looking for some greendot moneypacks..will give 6-10 bonus dollars(depending of amt of gdmp) on all trades..all selling for pts at rate of 450 per buck..pm today if you interested.ty
    i might be interested when i get some points

    pm me

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God Swittie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    dont waste ur money dude, 450 is too cheap, 1 buck reedem is now 575 points, p2p is coming back in a month or so...


    In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    124
    i am willing to buy carbon, please contact me for more info. thank you very much

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by USA View Post
    i am willing to buy carbon, please contact me for more info. thank you very much
    email me on what you are looking for..tx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •