Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanna be a High-Roller in client?

I have 200,000 points for sale if anyone is interested. I want a $500 GDMP. You can find better deals potentially on here; but no one has this many points for sale but me. This is a way to buy bulk in one shot. It's also very secure, because I will put in escrow. I have done many trades with people here. If your a true poker player, you could turn this into a lot more points. Private message me if your interested. Please no spam in my post. If no one is interested I will have the post deleted by the mods.

Bump

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thats only $375 if you redeem. no one is going to buy this for $500. it's never good to start $125 in the red. if you drop the price alot let me know.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    why would people pay more in bulk? if your selling alot more in bulk it should be cheaper for the person to buy..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i really think if you want to get rid of these pts its better for you to sell them in a smaller package deals.. this will be extremely hard for you to sell at this price

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow thats alot of points but you gotta decrease the money toooo much for 200k....

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    why would people pay more in bulk? if your selling alot more in bulk it should be cheaper for the person to buy..
    and for the things you can redeem for can get a better rate than 1:1 99% of the time. i guess hes charging $125 so you can be cool and have alot of points

How are you people saying that is to much for 200k points. I understand that if you had 200k points and redeemed them all through Zab you wouldn't get the $500 back. But how else would you purchase 200k points, if you go through the site you'd pay far more then $500. If you plan to purchase this many points you can't look at it from a redeem perspective, look at it in terms of if you were wanting to buy this from someone else.

Seasoned Veteran
    yah dont know whos got 500 to throw on PO points. you gotta be a baller lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    How are you people saying that is to much for 200k points. I understand that if you had 200k points and redeemed them all through Zab you wouldn't get the $500 back. But how else would you purchase 200k points, if you go through the site you'd pay far more then $500. If you plan to purchase this many points you can't look at it from a redeem perspective, look at it in terms of if you were wanting to buy this from someone else.
    Yeah exactly my point. If no one is interested it's cool. Just thought I would put up a sale offer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast