Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Experienced Member

Scammers scammers scammers

SO idk if turtlebooy and ronzepp20 are working together, or what...but both have a pretty...eh...questionable history I guess. You can refer to the other thread started by turtle, in which any mod and the offsite trading can verify our trade was 100% legit and chat logs also prove. IDK what ronzepp20 is claiming specifically, but here is my defense to this ron guy, who apparently tried to scam another PO user last week...he wanted bcp, I wanted paypal. He sends me the paypal, while I proceed to send him his BCP. He then asks me if I could refund his paypal, because PP used his PP funds first, and he wanted to use a credit card...So after 2 days and him asking me to cancel his payment like 3 times, (everytime he sent, he would ask me to cancel, because paypal yet again used the wrong payment method). I don't know what else can be said about this ronnzepp20 guy, other than he and turtleboooy are fucking morons who claim they got scammed, where as I have all the proof in the world that they indeed, are the scammers...both of you guys can go fuck a spike laden dildo
    Untitled.jpg
    In the eyes of a ranger, the unsuspecting stranger had better know the truth of wrong from right.
    Cause the eyes of the ranger are upon you...

TON is Gone.
    Right now, unless Turtle or Ronzeppo20 can provide something more then untraceable allegations and half stories, even as much as I dislike the OP and his style of "communication", I'd have to consider this matter dead.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.