Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

SCAMMERS LIST: JayTodd28, VestasBack

Can we start a new Post titled SCAMMERS?? That way we can list how much each of us has been Scammed for..

JayTodd28 Deal was 100 Paypal for 200 Juicy.. I sent and he said he sent.. But he didnt.. Hasnt been on the site since

Vestasback deal was 450 BCP for 255 WU.. I sent and he said he sent.. This MORON went so far as to fabricate an email from BCP support saying he transferred to me.. I cut and paste from my received that no such transfer took place.. This person has yet to be back on this site unless he is using another name..

MATHKID reversing 220 in payments that are over 3 months old on Paypal

People like this make me sick!!!!
    Last edited by RoyHobbs; 09-20-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Survey Master
    zab is making a wall of scammers upgrade but tbh it wont really stop people from scamming. seems that most people were not brought up to be honorable or have morals. its a scam or be scammed world on pokerowned. theres not many i trust on here with trades, but i have completed multiple trades with many users for paypal and luckily have never been ripped off.

ppl i trust via paypal:

vtirclone mathkid keepa dalsue cookies dpadgett smileysnow wcandt 713chipmonster jason coleman jcolee

Zab
    The middle man upgrade would fix this
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    You do bcp at half price for wu? Tell me who you have done trades successfully with and I will send first if I feel comfortable for those rates

And hopefully someday you get your money back from them somehow, you never know.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    You do bcp at half price for wu? Tell me who you have done trades successfully with and I will send first if I feel comfortable for those rates

And hopefully someday you get your money back from them somehow, you never know.
    lcdaboss he was buying the bcp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    lcdaboss he was buying the bcp
    oo he was buying, thats why they had those great rates, they were on bull the whole time. Well all people dirt will be known with the new upgrade, sorry to hear you lost that much.

That sucks roy you have always been good to trade with!!! like zab said we need a middle man that can be trusted and that would fix it!! Hope u get it back man best of luck to ya!

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    You shoulda hung around before you at least tryed that. Just by playing a few games you can see what kind of crowd your dealing with. Bad move man. Hope you get it nut i doubt it. These crooks got you and you put trust in some dirt bag you dont even know. The middle sounds good but he might want a fee because everyones greedy.

why u be sending first?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah roy that sucks man u have always been great to trade with and i hope this gets resolved for u man hate to hear this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast