Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Scammer ? YoniSit Edited With PROOF

It is now pretty much official, PS confirmed nothing was sent towards my account, nor is awaiting review. Therefor, I would simply like to bring to everyones attention that YoniSit has just scammed me for 2250 Points, after several discussions with him, he has always told me that he had sent the funds, but I have never received anything, so , please all be careful.

This is in no way a dispute from my behalf, since I should have simply not released the points prior to have received the funds. Just a friendly warning for everyone to stay away from dealing with YoniSit

I have given him the benefit of the doubt that there may have been complications with the transfer after our discussions, but now that I have confirmation, there is no reason why I would not expose him publicly.

Be careful everyone.

Edited to add Proof :

Last edited by qcnb; 11-09-2013 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Added Proof.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    if I was racist I would call him a money grubbing jew.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    dude just was in chat earlier talking shit and asking people if they had stars funds for points so yea u got scammed and he looking for more cash for your points/gunna prolly scam again!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Master
    More than likely, if any mods read this, i in no way want a points refund, but I dislike scammers so much, that I am willing to forward all my pokerstars staff discussions, as well as an official pokerstars account transaction detail sheet ( in order to prove I never received the funds ) if it could get this dude IP banned...

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    ^^^^^^^ tell pokerstars about him scamming u see if they can get your funds if he as any or get his ip banned form pokerstars is your ebst bet nothing zab mod or anything anyone here can do since u release the points out of escrow :9
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Master
    glad I don't play at PS cause I may have fallen for it....but only once though.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdione View Post
    glad I don't play at PS cause I may have fallen for it....but only once though.
    When its your money or your health at stake, don't give them the benefit of the doubt. People will fu-- you over.

Life lesson there.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned God
    Sorry that you got scammed. Hopefully it won't happen again.

player is noted, but Stars trades are hard for US players to feel for, We cant play there so it won't effect most of us.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I would like to hear an update...I am curious as to whats going on since he has been asking to buy pokerstar funds all night... any updates please put them in here.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast