Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Scammer alert - W3llKn0wn

Here's what kind of a "man" he is. Dude begged me for a micro amount of pts to play a carbon freeroll (150), then instantly put me on block and has not payed me in weeks - I of course am at fault for putting it in the marketplace and not the loan shark. I think people would vouch that I'm more than fair and generous when people need something here...

The pts are irrelevant. Just want people to know what a fucking scumbag he is before doing business with him.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Here's his reasoning:

"ill see whats up, im not a big fan of you. the way you guys did dpad was pretty fucked up and he told me about u blockin him"

So there's a good reason not to pay someone.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Banned
    lol he asked me for 1.10 like i owed him or something for selling me bcp for points at 500/1 (which i get all day everyone does)to play 2 50 cent guarantees while i was outside smokin a cig n hangin out then after 3 minutes he told me to go fuck myself. Guaranteed within a day he will be back to beggin for stakes lol.

If never ceases to amaze me that some people think that not liking someone is a legit reason to not pay your debt.

Banned
    I dont have the points right now but this is the reason i didnt pay. the guys a total douchebag postin threads and shit over 150 points! trashy!

Quote Originally Posted by W3llKn0wn View Post
    I dont have the points right now but this is the reason i didnt pay. the guys a total douchebag postin threads and shit over 150 points! trashy!
    Yeah once I got that pm from you I decided people needed to know what kind of person you are.

Quote Originally Posted by W3llKn0wn View Post
    its not hard to get 150 points

wellknown is good in my book always paid back and stakes alot just saying theres alot worse around
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Banned
    thanks potfan!

too much shit talkin goin on around here

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    I think I made 150pts right now just by posting and radio loyalty, I dont have it is not an exxxxxxxxxxszxsxszxcuse sorry something was under my x key lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast