Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.98

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    So many crooks on this site..

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    well he probably knows he can come back contact whomever it concerns and have a while to make amends. its standard protocol.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

maybe he didnt pay his internet bill and cant get online...its a reach but...just sayin
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    well he probably knows he can come back contact whomever it concerns and have a while to make amends. its standard protocol.
    Acceptable PO Loan terms

PokerOwned Veteran
    has anybody heard from him since this happened?

lilg tarheeels is NOT dpad lol,,,, but as far as him scamming,, imma little surprised at this tooo... ive only loaned him points tho, and a little bcp money,, and he alwasy paid me back,,, but it wasnt big amount like this..... hopefully he will come back and sort it out for u tho sooon... i havent seen him in last few days also... GLL>..

I am stunned by this - i feel like i have awesome anti-scamming intuition. Yesterday I wanted to believe this was a mistake, now i guess that's the end of him.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

"everyones good, until they're not"-cookies

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm sorry that this has happened. It's really a terrible shame. Maybe I'm old school (I'm only 33) but when I started playing poker, there was loyalty among players that traded, staked, ect. And, your word meant something. I hope this guy gets home tonight and finds his girl in bed with his best friend.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWhite View Post
    I'm sorry that this has happened. It's really a terrible shame. Maybe I'm old school (I'm only 33) but when I started playing poker, there was loyalty among players that traded, staked, ect. And, your word meant something. I hope this guy gets home tonight and finds his girl in bed with his best friend.
    I have played poker for over 25 years, and there has never been any loyalty among any poker players that I have ever seen. As a matter of fact, I learned an early, cheap, lesson long ago. Never loan money to poker players (or let them know how much cash you have). Many players are the low-scum that they have always been in the poker World.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast