Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BCP SitNCrush and micro mtt stake request.

I am looking to run some low BI mtts and do a trial run for the SitNCrush LB. I would like to make a serious top 10 push in January. The SitNCrush promotion is a monthly progressive promotion, that is currently paying 77 places @ least $110. When this promotion concludes at the end of the month, it will undoubtedly pay out a few more places, and more money. What I would like to do is raise some funds and make a run at the end of this month, to not only see if I could obtain top 10 in January, but also to see if I could place on this months LB. One of the main SNG's that I would be playing would be the $7.70 PLO8 mtt. This mtt pays 3.4 points per SNG, and if I were to have started at the beginning of the month; I would only have needed to play 5 of them a day to place at the bottom of the LB and claim a prize that already is a minimum of $110. It likely will be $200 by months end. I have had several people express some interest in this, so I have decided to make an attempt to raise funds. I am pretty confident that I could make a very deep and profitable run with a $200 starting BR. I am willing to split profits on this stake, including RB and the LB bonus.
    I know that several people here have staked me over the past 2-3 months, some with some really good success. I also know that $200 is a lot of money for most people here. I am willing to raise funds from multiple investors, as long as they are in it for the long haul. I am looking to run this stake until the end of January, and then reevaluate with my investors. I am very confident that we could make some serious money together. Even if you just wanted to invest $20, that would be 10%. If you are interested, don't hesitate to post itt or by PM'ing me. Thank-you all for any and all consideration. Lets make some $$$ I will be bumping this thread and answering any questions that serious inquirers will be asking. Any spam or troll posts will be deleted.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good luck man, hope you can achieve your goals buddy!!

I am going to bump this for max exposure over the next week. Read the OP. This is going to be a great opportunity to make money if I can raise the funds. Whether it be one or several people who want to invest, we can really turn a solid profit.... I am convinced of it. HMU itt or bubble/private message. I can walk you through the game plan.

Still have a lot of people interested, but no1 has purchased a share yet. I am looking to get this booked by Jan1 @ the latest, and would like to do a trial run towards the end of the month. Read OP for more details. I am very confident that we could make some $$$

Guys.... seriously, this is a great high $ promotion. I think that if I can raise $200, I could make a deep run on next months LB. I have played a few SNG's over the past 3 days, and the competition is very week. Not only could we make money off of the LB prize + RB, but we could make $$$ off of the SNG's themselves. Just a $20 investment of $20 could easily be doubled or tripled and beyond. Any serious backers here? I know that I have proven myself worthy with several successful stakes the past 2-3 months.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I got you on something once you begin next month

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    I got you on something once you begin next month
    Weeeeeeeee. I may have to deposit some next month if I can't generate significant interest. This promotion has way too much value too miss out on. I appreciate it Jaytodd..... best of luck on your LB grind.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I got you when it comes dont worry, if I gotta invest half

Keeping the thread alive. Don't let my dreams die.... haha. No seriously though.... this is a good shot to make some $$$ on.

Bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast