Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

12500 GTD, Selling action

Hello Looking to sell action for this tour, BCP only, selling shares for $5.50 meaning I need 5 shares bought, willing to give each of those shares 14 percent of winnings, which means im giving away 70% of action and keeping 30% for myself!! Thanks to all that consider, I believe I did the math right

ill consider theres a 10 seat $5.50 satty to the too
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Appreciate it buddy!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Or will sell 3 shares for $9.05 being 27.15 I can pay the other small change LOL!! And can do like 25% for all 3 leaving me with 25% as well!! Idk hit me up if interested still got ways to go b4 tour!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Running to take the kids to Chuckee cheese, ill be back in time to still run the game which starts around 8, Please send funds to JasonTodd28 if interested, thanks to any and all buyers!!

When you do a BAP (buy a piece) couple of things you must consider and should state: A. Is there stake back involved? In this case the answer is obv no based on the cut you're offering, which is fine but you should state it so there is no confusion. B. Is there makeup offered? Idk and that's up to you, doesn't change anything but some investors expect that, some don't, so its easiest to make clear from the beginning. My recommendation is since you're giving that high a cut, to leave it as such but mention there is not stake back so its clear. Up to you on the makeup part.

Given that, if you're able to sell it, i'll do either 2 shares of the first option, or 1 share of the 2nd, if you can sell it either way. Let me know or I'll follow this, either way
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Oh and i didn't know game was at 8, est or pst, cause I'm not home till 6 pst, so i can't if that's 8 est
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sorry about that s810car didnt even think of it!! I can pay makeup but cant do so till approximately the 13th to the 15th for all that may consider!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    let me know I will buy into the 2 or one of the 3er as well Jaytodd so if you have one more you have it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ok im out be back in about 3 hours about a half hour before tourney starts to check on any responses

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast