Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rockets Loans .Past Due

Rocket owes me 27 ACR from may 22... and 10 dollars in points from past due loan shark was June 3rd.

He asked if he could pay the points back in ACR money and I said that would be fine so that made the total 37 ACR that he owes me and I'm still waiting.

I have been very patient waiting many weeks and he said he was going to pay me for sure,,, this past Sunday but he didn't do it again either,,, or message me back

He has been sporadically buying funds from different people.... sometimes when I am not around and sometimes when I am here also,,, but he has just been telling me he is buying it for some friend....

I'm just making the thread now,,, because I just need to get my money back now and I've waited a long time.........and need it back now.. ASAP

Just post in here when you see this and let me know when I can get this money back now I would appreciate it thank you..!!!

Also my ACR name is anythnbutmerg ...... you can just let me know when you send

I like that he used that today with me - "My friend needs to buy money". Foolish mistake.

This seems to be a recurring pattern where he gets into debt and ignores it. Happened with emil, its happened now with ricki for a long time.

If its not paid by Friday I'll remove chat and PM's (he already has no market privileges and I'm removing his loan shark). You guys are on each others skype so you don't need messaging here to resolve it as I assume you will just use it to buy funds for your "friend".

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

No he is not on my Skype so can we leave his loan shark until he straightens out with me or sees this thread at least thank you

PokerOwned Demi-God
    GL, always see him on but never in chat anymore, maybe this is why.

Ty troger , yea IDK what's going on he's been logged on for almost an hour right now and thought he might reply to p.m. or something ,,,or in here but I have not heard anything yet

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I like that he used that today with me - "My friend needs to buy money". Foolish mistake.

This seems to be a recurring pattern where he gets into debt and ignores it. Happened with emil, its happened now with ricki for a long time.

If its not paid by Friday I'll remove chat and PM's (he already has no market privileges and I'm removing his loan shark). You guys are on each others skype so you don't need messaging here to resolve it as I assume you will just use it to buy funds for your "friend".
    Lol, I really was buying for my friend... Been buying for my friend from lethal the past couple weeks as well... Can show you my paypal if ya want i haven't bought any poker funds.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Lol, I really was buying for my friend... Been buying for my friend from lethal the past couple weeks as well... Can show you my paypal if ya want i haven't bought any poker funds.
    I only care about the pattern of debt and how its causing discourse here. Handle your shit or I will handle it my way.

<br/>

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Maybe ban rricki because she's still loaning??

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    Maybe ban rricki because she's still loaning??
    She does you guys a favor and you guys abuse it. If you can't afford 20-30 bucks each you shouldn't be spending your time on a poker site.
    You two want to be treated like adults - act like it.

<br/>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast