Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol tyring to flip not paying a loan on the person loaning you the money is funny. Obviously ricki does need to start doing a 21 and up age limit on loans

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    Rocket owes me 27 ACR from may 22... and 10 dollars in points from past due loan shark was June 3rd.

He asked if he could pay the points back in ACR money and I said that would be fine so that made the total 37 ACR that he owes me and I'm still waiting.

I have been very patient waiting many weeks and he said he was going to pay me for sure,,, this past Sunday but he didn't do it again either,,, or message me back

He has been sporadically buying funds from different people.... sometimes when I am not around and sometimes when I am here also,,, but he has just been telling me he is buying it for some friend....

I'm just making the thread now,,, because I just need to get my money back now and I've waited a long time.........and need it back now.. ASAP

Just post in here when you see this and let me know when I can get this money back now I would appreciate it thank you..!!!
    luh rckt said cash him outside how bout dat?
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned God
    For the record I think what turtle said is really dumb and do not want to be associated with it lol

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    Maybe ban rricki because she's still loaning??
    Too silly to comment on really,,, but turtle u just asked me for another loan and i had to say no.... i guess ur mad ,,, this is just sillly,, and not the purpose of this thread....... .

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Lol, I really was buying for my friend... Been buying for my friend from lethal the past couple weeks as well... Can show you my paypal if ya want i haven't bought any poker funds.
    I I still don't see any reply to me you didn't message me back privately either or here. ???? The point of this thread was to get a reply and see when I could get paid back.

You kept giving me deadlines of different Sundays and then they would come and go with no word. But then you are buying money for your so-called friend on the day you were going to pay me back

I don't know what to think anymore but I don't really care about that situation who you're buying funds for or whatever
    I just would like a reply here,,,,,, on when you are going to pay me back? Plain and simple.

Rivdee made the deadline the end of this week now,,,,,, he wanted to make it sooner and I said to give you till the end of the week .....again......... so please post in here when you will do the payback thanks...

Rcket , you can't really blame Riv. Dee for this...... you had many many weeks to take care of this but you kept buying funds from lethal and never paying me back... I didn't feel a lot of confidence that you would buy more funds from lethal and pay me because that was never happening. You gave me a new day you were going to pay back again and that came and went also so IDK......... I know you can't post right now... but you can read things so I think you will just have to deposit onto ACR or get Bitcoin onto ACR and take care of this that way...... I texted you back after you texted me but you didn't reply so I'm just posting here ok ty.... gl, I have some Faith still you will get this done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12