Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

jonny696 = scammer

been scammed by this dude we had a deal that i will send him 20$ and he will give me 25k points this good of a deal cause he really wanted stars bad so i made deposit to be able to grab this deal well however i wouldt ussualy believ that he will pay 25k points for 20$ stars but he was doing good really good deals before. well anyways since we both didt wanna send first me the 20$ him the 25k i said ill set market for 25k ill send 10$ then u trade i send other 10$ he accepted i sent the 10$ he left and didt pay... he sent me pm yesterday he will pay i responded 2 times he didt responde since then WELL HOW EVER I WILL ROMOVE THIS POST IF I GET paid if that somehow happens i will make a post to make this good again but i doubt it SO IF U READ THIS I ADVISE U TO PAY YOUR DEPTS 12.5k points if u want the other 10$ just trade the whole 25k both options are in market

proof that i sent the 10$ baller_holli is jonny696

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...rt72/proof.png
    Last edited by TKD55; 02-04-2012 at 05:50 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Master
    just thought i would let people know so u dont trade with that dude before he pays up
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

People are unreal nowadays.
    I am not sure if it is the time of year or what, but defaulting and scamming seem to be running high.

I am gonna move this to marketplace....

PokerOwned Master
    lol no one is reading this?

i read it that sux, what a bitch that guy is,if it sounds too good to be true then it prolly is

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

i dont know tkd or notnice,, but jonny was always a cool nice guy,, he been here s ince the begiining too,, maybe he will sort it out tho soon, maybe give it a few days, then update to tell what happened too gl

yea i doubt he had 25k points lol.....he said he had 12.5k points yesterday i think and he traded them to acecitron i think for $10 PS...so I doubt he had another 25k to trade...sry man

PokerOwned Master
    JONNY696 NOW TRYING TO MAKE UP THAT I SCAMMED HIM BEFORE WITCH IS JUST FKED U SAY HE IS A GOOD GUY I DID NOT SCAMM ANYONE ON HERE EVER AND IF HE SAIS HE JUST TOOK BACK WHATS HIS HOW BOUT A PROOF OF A TRANSACTION OR POINTS OR ANYTHING? jonny i did not expect this from u thought u were a good guy....

have johnny come in here and explain himself and you explain, only way to figure it out

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    have johnny come in here and explain himself and you explain, only way to figure it out
    he is to mcuht of a puss to come here and stand up i guss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast