Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

selling carbon cheap

looking to unload some carbon within next 2 days..looking for some greendot moneypacks..will give 6-10 bonus dollars(depending of amt of gdmp) on all trades..all selling for pts at rate of 450 per buck..pm today if you interested.ty
    Last edited by gametime74; 10-30-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'll buy at .60 - its the best you can get now with no more p2p after wensday!!!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by joshx View Post
    I'll buy at .60 - its the best you can get now with no more p2p after wensday!!!
    depending on the amt..hit me up i can make it worth your while..tx

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just looked in my cashier and found I can withdraw by Western Union!!!!! I deposited that way about a month ago - never thought to look into the withdrawal section of carbons cashier until today!!!!

--------------------------------------------------- LUCKY ME!!!! -----------------------------------

PokerOwned Pro
    get on this deal!! seems very cheap. wish i could buy... but i have no points

Quote Originally Posted by joshx View Post
    I just looked in my cashier and found I can withdraw by Western Union!!!!! I deposited that way about a month ago - never thought to look into the withdrawal section of carbons cashier until today!!!!

--------------------------------------------------- LUCKY ME!!!! -----------------------------------

lol

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    looking to unload some carbon within next 2 days..looking for some greendot moneypacks..will give 6-10 bonus dollars(depending of amt of gdmp) on all trades..all selling for pts at rate of 450 per buck..pm today if you interested.ty
    i might be interested when i get some points

pm me

dont waste ur money dude, 450 is too cheap, 1 buck reedem is now 575 points, p2p is coming back in a month or so...

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i am willing to buy carbon, please contact me for more info. thank you very much

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by USA View Post
    i am willing to buy carbon, please contact me for more info. thank you very much
    email me on what you are looking for..tx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast