Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

RcktWrangler is a hoe

Maybe this will get a reply. You want to log in and not answer my pm's. If you to broke to pay back just say so . Dont act like a scared hoe and not answer any pm;s

LET THE TROLLING BEGIN

How long have it take to get reply?
    The site won't refresh by itself.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteran
    Been pming last week or so and he logs in and acts like nothing got there, he should just say hey i cant payback right now and its not that big a issue.

Survey Master
    guy is always late on paying people back. this is what happens when we let a child on the site. kid is 15. he is a decent poker player but still not mature enough to be handling our money nor his own. he shows no respect obviously by not answering pms or even being man enough to message you on his own. i understand you ppl like him and i do also but i think he should be banned until hes 18. shouldnt subject others to his immaturity

lmfaooo@ banned...that wont happen....good suggestion though

Quote Originally Posted by quickuptake View Post
    Maybe this will get a reply. You want to log in and not answer my pm's. If you to broke to pay back just say so . Dont act like a scared hoe and not answer any pm;s

LET THE TROLLING BEGIN
    this is prollly not a good way. IF I made a thread for all my defaulters right now,, who wont PM or answer either,, ti woild creat too many of these threads IMO.. ALL u can do is write them in private, use insurance, untill they come ba ck too. is what i,m doing now also.. GL Tho...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ya he was alright in my book until this. He mostly played his cards and kept his mouth shut. But just say whats up. And thought this was only way to get a reply...didn't know he was 15 kinda feel bad now. But oh well

feel bad? u prolly bought all his fukin mike n ikes, sour patch kids, gumballs, the lil red fish, and snaps...i bet he was the shit on recess!!! pay up man....15 or not....shit is whack

He ussallu is good with paying back but the guy is a idiot sometimes lol...plays way out of his limits and then busts.....I feel bad for the kid I like him alot he seems like a chill dude but he neeed to learn the vlue of a dollar or he will never win in poker. the sad part is he accually is a decent player to win on a consistant basis.....he will leran his way eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast