Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

PokerOwned Veteran

Quickuptake $51 scam

Its been 2 weeks since i filed the chargeback dispute with my financial institution but they still havent got back to me so I'm posting this to give everyone a heads up that quickuptake is a scammer and to not do business with him.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanx for the info bro!!!

wanna give us some background info here this really doesnt tell us alot
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    wanna give us some background info here this really doesnt tell us alot
    sure, I posted a thread saying i wanted to buy BCP/SWC/ACR funds for dwolla, he pm'd me saying he would do a trade up to $100 @ .85/$1. I said okay ill do $51 for $60, but he had to send first. He said "ur to new for me to send first", so I checked his history and he had 7 positive reviews and 0 negative so I figured it was okay to send first. He gave me his email address on dwolla and i shipped, and once I did he stopped responding to emails and went offline on PO, even though he still logs on almost daily up til the 3rd of this month. I filed a chargeback on dwolla and after waiting 18 days for their decision they said that the money wasnt in the network anymore and they couldnt do anything about it, even though it says in their chargeback page that u have 31 days to file a chargeback and that when you file a dispute, they put the funds on hold immediately, which they clearly didnt do. Im going to post this on 2+2 and other sites to discourage people from using dwolla for anything. and theres no point to trying to get quickuptake banned from 2+2 or other sites as he can just make a new account or use a different name. His dwolla name was "Sean Collins", which I dont think he can fake as you need to use your Social Security Number to sign up for their site.

jgad115
    Thank you for this... I now have avoided it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Some people are jiust assholes! Nothing u can do about it!