Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    i dont get it, prawney sent famfirst to the light gray yesterday... someone obv unbanned him... now someone re bans him.. wtf?
    this is a circus
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

i've never seen a simple issue such as scammers (who should be snap banned from any establishment) be made such a circus of. its turning into a literal joke now
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    i dont get it, prawney sent famfirst to the light gray yesterday... someone obv unbanned him... now someone re bans him.. wtf?
    this is a circus
    Ya no kidding. People think I am railing against the MODS when I complain. I'm not, I'm railing against the inconsistency.

Along that line.... if famfirst is now banned (again), and not able to respond, why is this thread even open anymore?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

He was sitting at my cash Omaha table 2 nights ago. I let tommy know and he came to the table. 3 hands later he lost his stack.LOL

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

In conclusion, yea my issue was using points to buy into freeroll (which would be accepted as payment), cashing freeroll (which i woulda accepted bcp as payment) , then using all the cash from that to enter games which he clearly played poorly trying to luck box them (got proof of poor play) when could even partial pay and then grind less (not acceptable either but better choice then he did), AND stating he's either paying all at once or not at all like it should be his choice, and back off or he's not paying, like he had that much leverage to convince me he's right. Only thing he was right about is the 10 bucks, 11 actually, isn't worth the effort.

As i said in chat last night, it's like poker, don't think you hold the cards to win this. I hope this stays as perma ban, that's my vote
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Yeah he was sitting at micro NL last night with me
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Him being in the 200gtd last night told me s that he had no intention of ever paying this debt, he was just stalling trying to play as many free rolls as he could before the banhammer finally dropped.

So I see hes been in at least last 2 nights (since I was in those games):
    3-BCP-01-25 for 65 pts
    3-BCP-01-26 for 65 pts
    1-BCP-01-27 for 90 pts

Thats 220 pts, 4% of what he owes me. Any way to make the system stop allowing the opt in? Obv cant stop him using cash that he coulda paid back with, but the opt in system this should be a simple permissions fix
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Master
    This is ridiculous for me. What is the advantage of staking some unknown player ?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789