Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

private dispute and escrow problems (for tracy and jkoff only)

i was told (by support team) to start this thread because of a misunderstanding between myself and jkoff . after he won the grinder challenge he was gifting me 5k in points. and somehow it got all messed up and i ended up losing the 5k instead of getting them (im a dumbazz, think we did it backwards). so i disputed the the trade and now my points (5k) are in escrow somewhere! so i just need jkoff and zab (or rivdee) to answer this thread to get my points back! thanks!!! no-one else needs to reply to this thread! thanks again!

PokerOwned Pro
    Ok there was a mess up of some kind and i am not sure what the hell happened i had gotten 5k from tracy at 1 point so i was kinda returning the favor but somehow they are out in limbo i guess. I have taken a screenshot of my history to prove i don't have them.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    i was told (by support team) to start this thread because of a misunderstanding between myself and jkoff . after he won the grinder challenge he was gifting me 5k in points. and somehow it got all messed up and i ended up losing the 5k instead of getting them (im a dumbazz, think we did it backwards). so i disputed the the trade and now my points (5k) are in escrow somewhere! so i just need jkoff and zab (or rivdee) to answer this thread to get my points back! thanks!!! no-one else needs to reply to this thread! thanks again!
    It in dispute. Zab has em. JKoFF has confirmed you'll get em back. Easy No worries

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    weee!! just got them!!