Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Been a week and not a peep from pray4spades. Lmk if anyone sees him show up

I as well hope all works out for you Royyyy! I remember about a week or 2 ago pray asked me for trade, I was hesitant so I declined the trade. After the chipmonster deal gone bad I try to only trade with the people around here that I know are, "too legit to quit". Scammers will always just do that, scam. The real hustlers and grinders don't pull that kind of scamming bullshit, we don't do that. glgl
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just an update. It has been a month since Pray4spades scammed me. He has logged on here and skype where he said to drop the dispute since he refunded which was a lie as he never refunded. I hope nobody gives this dirtbag the time of day on this site

Yeah thanks for the update... Seems like pray got greedy. Man i'm sorry to hear this Roy. That's the worst, since we here have an unspoken code, never steal.Anyways good luck Roy and hope lesson learnt, there's only literally a couple people that are top, top.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Despute it and don't listen to him....Hell get his Paypal in the negative....

Get your $$ back...Don't deal with him.

And post all his info on 2+2 so people will know (Name, email, Skype, Paypal, etc....)

PokerOwned Veteran
    amazing that pray4spades still comes on this site.. Such a piece of shit scammer that needs to go straight to hell for scamming people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12