Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    opinion of one author groups view on this, which is pretty accurate thru the industry

eBook Copyright and Selling Conditions
    Last edited by s810car; 01-03-2014 at 09:54 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plutogon View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a bunch of poker book pdfs that I have collected over the years of popular poker books.

Let me know what you want and theres a good chance I should have it. I have all the classics and ones from top players and theorists. Send me a pm and I will reply back.

I think 150 is pretty cheap but I can go even lower if you guys want multiple books.

I will email them to you.

Thanks!
    AKA you downloaded the same torrent as me off piratebay lolz. I'll email the pdfs(6 at a time) to someone for a donation of 150 points to cover the amount of time it takes to email the bitches
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    scratch that ill link you to where to the downloads are from and you can download them yourself. you'll be able to get the torrent with all the pdf's much quicker than i can email a few of them (no donation)
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    scratch that ill link you to where to the downloads are from and you can download them yourself. you'll be able to get the torrent with all the pdf's much quicker than i can email a few of them (no donation)
    I just want to thank you again for sharing those.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Master
    yeah basically although some are from people who shared them with me too...i'm not sure where they torrented some of em from, so not all of em are ones syou would find in that link...But ya basically just giving those out.

not everyone can torrent or is willing to, so this seems like it could be helpful for a small group of people.

And ya im aware of the copy right issues, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12