Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Post Poker audiobooks for points trade

1.Ace On the River An Advanced Poker Guide - Barry Greenstein - Audiobook in MP3 format -5h12m
    2500 PO POINTS

2.Decide to Play Great Poker - A Strategy Guide to No-limit Texas Hold Em (Unabridged) - Annie Duke, John Vorhaus - Audiobook in MP3 format - 11h46m
    4000 PO POINTS

3.Final Table A Winning Poker Approach from a WSOP Champion (Unabridged) - Jonathan Duhamel - Audiobook in MP3 format - 4h40m
    2500 PO POINTS

4.Phil Gordon's Little Green Book Lessons and Teachings in No Limit Texas Hold'em - Phil Gordon - Audiobook in MP3 format - 3h28m
    2500 PO POINTS

5.Play Like the Pros - Phil Hellmuth - Audiobook in MP3 format - 10h9m
    4000 PO POINTS

6.Positively Fifth Street - Murderers, Cheetahs, and Binion - James McManus - Audiobook in MP3 format - 3h36m
    2500 PO POINTS

7.The Mental Game of Poker 1- Proven Strategies for Improving Tilt Control, Confidence, Motivation, Coping with Variance, and More (Unabridged) - Jared Tendler, Barry Carter - Audiobook in MP3 format - 5h46m
    2500 PO POINTS

8.The Mental Game of Poker 2 - Proven Strategies for Improving Poker Skill, Increasing Mental Endurance, and Playing in the Zone Consistently (Unabridged) - Jared Tendler, Barry Carter - Audiobook in MP3 format - 5h13m
    2500 PO POINTS

9.The Middle Zone Mastering the Most Difficult Hands in Hold'em Poker (Unabridged) - Annie Duke, John Vorhaus - Audiobook in MP3 format - 52m
    2500 PO POINTS

10.Money and Power: How Goldman Sachs Came to Rule the World (Unabridged) - William D. Cohan - Audiobook in MP3 format - 30h5m
    12000 PO POINTS
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want to make a deal for a better price for multiple items, That's cool with me. Please note that these audiobooks are in MP3 format and have no DRM protection which means you can listen to them on any MP3 device without restriction (assuming your device can handle the size of the MP3s which can be quite large for the extremely long books.

Thanks
    Last edited by DragonDog; 02-12-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Do you have Rich dad Poor Dad, if you don't you should, its money.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

I can probably get it if I needed to. I've been reading/listening to so many books lately, I think I'm going crazy...lol....Suffice it to say I have more than enough on my plate at the current time but thanks