Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    right madjek!!!! i found the error also.. all i asked for was money back until the error was found

MY FAULT MY FAULT MY FAULT

i did not add the 1PM EST 12.60 to the sked, which threw my math off.

BUT, in general i have trouble getting money back from dpadgett when i ask for it.

and it always turns into an argument. i may or may not stake him again
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Survey Master
    i seem to be arguing more n more with dpad daily. he always thinks he is in the right. i actually put him on ignore. i think im done with the guy. i could go into more detail on this but ill leave it as is

anyways not cool to register for a tourney once a staker has requested funds be returned. that would be the final straw for me. dont exactly know your guys agreements privately but seems pretty cut n dry here.

the final word is: im waiting on 33.11 from dpadg returned to my account, and we will be good on staked money today.

im gonna calculate MU after i add in the 1PM EST 6.60 R/A
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

33.11 received from DPADG!!!!
    we are good on staked money 4 the day.

now just calculating MU

PokerOwned God
    dont know why you mfkers doubt me so much

DONT HATE APPRECIATE

i could just leave the site and go back to doin whatever the fuck i was doin before i came here if u dicks dont start appreciatin all the money i have won for you. tommy may be one of the handful of ppl who have lost money on me thats nothing for the dozens and dozens who have won money on me.

GTFO ME

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    mu is 40.21 b4 the start of this 5PMEST 6.60 R/A and will have 45.70 left in his acct AFTER he reg's the 5PM EST 6.60 R/A

GLGLGL Dpadg in all ur games and everything
    this post was wrong as i did not put the 1PM EST 6.60 into these calculations

the correct MU at this point was 52.81, and the amount left in his acct of mine was 33.11

only 1 game had been played after this and that's the 5PM EST 6.60 r/a... so adding 12.60 to the MU

for a total of : 65.40

the penny cancels out cause of the extra penny he sent with the 33.10.

all in all MU is 65.40, and we are all good on staked money for the day.

sorry sir for my math problems today, but you know this is not our first run in with money issues UNRELATED to my math.

i'd love to keep staking you tomorrow.

MU can be bought out for half at any time.

ty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234