Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

BEware of MPETIT2,, now, goochbruiser in games carbon...

apparently, MPetit can come here and brag about all his tourneys in chat all the time. BUT He cant come pay his default loans,... THe worst PART is he was playing in PO tourneys today now, ANd said to me,, "ITS smalll loan, go cry, and hes not goona pay." OMG LOL.... very nice person he is...IF its that meaningless to MR big shot,,, they why not just pay ur debts then?? I Have seen what hes done at PO be fore tho,b ut i hadnt dealt with him before till now, i guess he hasnt changed from his past behavior now either.OK i only m ade a post, casue of the nerve of saying that in PO game to me too, TY all OK.

Its not that its soo small hes not gonna pay. Its that he wants his persona to be off a high stakes regular. But hes obv cant afford to pay ur small loan back. So acting like hes all cool and saying he couldnt be bothered paying back is better than admitting he cant afford to pay it back.

i knoww, is why i said MR big shot . too LOL.. but he does have a lot of nerve to say that in a game, also. and i just wa nt otheres to know now, so they never loan him again now too.really he shoild prolly be banned here, after his other episodes b e f ore too and now again, and his attitude.

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    He should be thats nonsense. Cold blooded stuff... There gotta be rules or something this is wrong. Hope Zab takes care of it.

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, shall I be afraid That I dont get my stake back as he promised to me in PM (Staked him for PokerMaximus, but didn?t played many of the tourneys).

looking that way right now migo,unless he comes backs and str8ens out his debts and stuff, but he was in PO games adn woildnt answer anybody tday, cept what i saw he said to me ...

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Its not that its soo small hes not gonna pay. Its that he wants his persona to be off a high stakes regular. But hes obv cant afford to pay ur small loan back. So acting like hes all cool and saying he couldnt be bothered paying back is better than admitting he cant afford to pay it back.
    agree I had the guy flagged from the start...hes a dink....once a scammer always a scammer. Doing this thread is going to do no justice. You got the post and PM a MOD on 2+2 you got his name and warn the people on there and ruin his rep. He need 2+2 to do witdrawls to his bank account so I bet he wont want to risk that and he will pay you.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Hmm, shall I be afraid That I dont get my stake back as he promised to me in PM (Staked him for PokerMaximus, but didn?t played many of the tourneys).
    I heard he didnt pay off people when they BAP (buy a piece) of his entry....that was a sham, he needed those funds to play them....funy how mr big shot as you call him rickirr is playing freerolls. Im telling you the only thing you can do to get back at him is get him banned on 2+2 or ruin his rep. Kiss your money goodbye...but at least give him the karma he deserves
    Last edited by TrueOC; 10-05-2012 at 02:37 AM.

he needs a goood spanking and to be grounded for 3 months i say LOL

its sad indeed but look no further then the wall of shame to see there are alot of degens here or used to be here.. I do not loan to anyone, i would to some here but only the ones you see everyday for months and months, not just weeks or days.. But are you saying gooch is mepettit? or am i reading the tittle wrong?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast