Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Seasoned Veteran

have ACR for either Paypal or gdmp**

message me if you are interested

Hey buddy could you send $5 to SendCookies on ACR to clear this up. TY and sorry I was gone for so long.

mannip $5 Carbon loan due 6/22

Seasoned Veteran
    If its that important I will, but the reason I sent you $10 dollar extra that time was to cover something like this. It was situation where I couldnt access a computer for a few months. So I figured sending that extra 10 that time would atleast cancel out the 5.50 or whatever I owed you

I had thought tis was a new one, but, u may be rite. I can't say for sure cuz i was on a break for so long. NP Ty for the quick reply.

Seasoned Veteran
    it was on feb 17 of last year i can forward u the pm..I didnt pay your loan for a month and when i paid the 5.50 back I sent 15 instead so that I always had a little credit

Seasoned Veteran
    Did a successful $ 20 trade with Homobaconstrips very pleasant to deal with... however we have another on here that didn't send paypal as promised going to give him a little longer but I am sure it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by mannip23 View Post
    message me if you are interested
    how much per/$ ? ? ? let me now ! ! !

Seasoned Veteran
    I know he will come back as another alter real soon but chefdd is the one who did not send me paypal back when he got his ACR. Just a heads up so nobody else gets messed over. I hope that measly five dollars did you good. Also will not be sending first anymore no matter what since people can't even be trusted with five dollars