Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up The Point Pawn Shop

This is the Pokerowned Point Pawn Shop

If you want points i will give you points for 50% of all of your action on Carbon and another site of your choice that you play on.

This is for you to use points to enter tournaments and play, we split 50%/50% per agreement when you apply

The amount of points you can request can vary, if you only have like 10-25 posts and want me to buy half your action, i wont pay more than 20 points or so

If you have been a solid member here and have over 50+ posts i will go up to 100 points for 50% of your action on Carbon and another poker site of your choice

If you have been a solid member here and have over 100+ posts i will go up to 200 points for 50% of your action on Carbon and another poker site of your choice

This is for you to use points to enter tournaments and play, we split 50%/50% per agreement when you apply

bump

Not really sure what you mean here. Let's say for example that you give me 135 to play the carbon FR. And we are halves on that FR only? or everything I make on Carbon?

Zab
    I've actually thought about something like this. Staking etc.. You can be staked, the other user gives you points.

Paying them any winnings is on you. Rating system etc..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Not really sure what you mean here. Let's say for example that you give me 135 to play the carbon FR. And we are halves on that FR only? or everything I make on Carbon?
    Yes, if it was 135 points i sent you, that would be halves on all the money you make on Carbon, we go 50%/50% on that, Example: you win $2 from a freeroll, make that into $5 and want to call it quits, you ship me $2.50 and were good

Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    Yes, if it was 135 points i sent you, that would be halves on all the money you make on Carbon, we go 50%/50% on that, Example: you win $2 from a freeroll, make that into $5 and want to call it quits, you ship me $2.50 and were good
    Ah, I get it. nice idea. and yes Zab... Some type of staking on this site would be good. You could fill a niche. PTP and some of the others are way too serious...

Seasoned Veteran
    Not to be a jerk here but... EVERYTHING someone makes from that money then on out? That's ludicrous. I could see you staking someone 135pts for a freeroll and splitting it 50/50 (whats won from that one freeroll) because you're confident they play winning poker and you want to maximize your winning potential per tournament if you have excess points, but beyond that seems very unfair. 50/50 on one freeroll seems fair however since they earn their part by putting forth the time and effort to play while you sit back and rake in the winnings.

Sergeant Major
    sounds scammy to me but probabl ok deal, give the dude a try

Sergeant Major
    its a good idea but if that person hasn't deposited anything on carbon or wtfe, then you'll be out points and potentially out $$$$. think about that before you loan your points..

Quote Originally Posted by BigHeadAl View Post
    Not to be a jerk here but... EVERYTHING someone makes from that money then on out? That's ludicrous. I could see you staking someone 135pts for a freeroll and splitting it 50/50 (whats won from that one freeroll) because you're confident they play winning poker and you want to maximize your winning potential per tournament if you have excess points, but beyond that seems very unfair. 50/50 on one freeroll seems fair however since they earn their part by putting forth the time and effort to play while you sit back and rake in the winnings.
    LOL what I thought too. But not really. It's simple. If you want out? Send back the backers cut. If you still need to use the cut as part of your BR, then you are 50/50 as long as you are using his cut as part of your BR. Seems fair actually. Only problem I see is that ppl can't transfer on merge w/o a real money deposit. So, this could be a big problem getting paid back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast