Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66715.2

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl

please read speedytchips is back on the prowl scamming users again

ok yea middle man a trade for this prick dude offered me 5-10 bucks to find him some lock ofr paypal since he scammed before nobody on site wanted to do any deals with him and everybody knows im very trusted and always down to help member here with pretty much anything ok he says g i will give u 5-10 bucks to find me some lock for paypal he sent me the paypal i got him some lock boom trade done then all of a sudden im like ok now send me that 5 or 10 now becaus eim broke this was few months ago he like fuck you i aint giving u a dime so im like ok im not tripping off of it then we had serval convos aqbout this 5-10 bucks but liek i said i wasnt tripping off of it at the time just was trying to help his borke scmaming ass out with a trade he never agve me the money he offered for helping me then a week later come to find out shells loaned him 10 bucks i think he always paid her abck in reasonable amount of time but this time he never even messaged her or anything and she never got the funds then just two nights ago this prick scammed sickread23 out of 20 bucks on paypal which to some of you is pretty ironic knowing of sickread and vucomedy situation so if he owes u anythign please reply here with the amounts and everything mabye zab can put a stop to this fucking clwon once and for all
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Banned
    Love you 2 Lil Prick. 2 bad your 12 years old LOL.... U mean nothing u little piss ant

Banned
    and no one else commented on your stupid pathetic crying bitch ass remarks awww poor u get a life stay out of mine ya prick

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by speedytchips View Post
    Love you 2 Lil Prick. 2 bad your 12 years old LOL.... U mean nothing u little piss ant
    THATS a fact.
    and speedychips if u do owe pay up scum bag

and lilg lol thread over 10$? haha

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    $10 is $10...adds up after awhile if you pay it no mind lol.

This site is so full of POS scammers, sigh.
    Sad but true.

@speedychips nobody might of said anything, but your posts are terrible. After seeing how you treat people and speak with them, I'd never do business with you period. You are an immature scumbag. Grow up and pay your debts. The only crying bitch ass in the end will be you, because nobody wants to help you and your busto ...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    thoroughly impressed with geezy'z spelling in this one, musta pissed him off good to call u out like that

Banned
    i dont g et it

Seasoned Veteran
    feel sad that people actually have to screw other members for just $10. how pathetic and broke do you have to be to do that...

Quote Originally Posted by saldua View Post
    feel sad that people actually have to screw other members for just $10. how pathetic and broke do you have to be to do that...
    Just got to be a no-life bum that has no future and is a sad degenerate that consistently goes busto...

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    in reply to lilg comments/everybody knows im very trusted and . r yu really lilg, well maybe you are?but your post did put a big smile on my face
    win if yu can but always play fair

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast