Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.75

Elite PokerOwned Member

ustolemychps vs natevest

Hit accept in marketplace but didnt know i was gonna have to wait awhile since i saw they were online
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by ustolemychps View Post
    Hit accept in marketplace but didnt know i was gonna have to wait awhile since i saw they were online
    You don't need to make a thread about this. Natevest will get a pm when he logs on next that you accepted his trade and then he can complete it.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    You don't need to make a thread about this. Natevest will get a pm when he logs on next that you accepted his trade and then he can complete it.
    poofy told him to make a thread

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    poofy told him to make a thread
    True. This is also the recommended policy when a trade is disputed in Market.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Zab
    Ok you have your points back
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    True. This is also the recommended policy when a trade is disputed in Market.
    agreed....bc ihave also done that n he has forgotten...prolly honest mistake but yes a thread is rec